Breaking the Habit: 8-13
Reading My Eyes: 8-13

PMA woulda been 8-13 but Chester messed up on one line lol

Hehe lol

Hahninator said:
the new sound of the song is just....awesome

You mean Qwerty demo or Asp?

I love Asp, i hope they use the sound for one of the new songs
And i don't know i still hope they put Qwerty on the album, but then as the live version and not like the demo, i mean i love it, but the live version is more LP

Hahninator said:
QWERTY: 8-13
Pushing Me Away: 8-12
Breaking the Habit: 8-13
Reading My Eyes: 8-13

PMA woulda been 8-13 but Chester messed up on one line lol

sorry but i dont get that :D ... doesnt matter, i found the answer for my question...
but thanx :thumbsup:

i was tryin somethin... and at the end the 'full' membership wasnt that expensive(for me)... but you have to have a credit card... and do I have one? no!

Edit:
LP UNDERGROUND 5 PASS Memberships for Shipment in all other countries are $32.00 per year.
OMG! Thats not much (25€) for a year... I'm so dumb!!

Last edited by a moderator:
MrsBennington-Delson said:
sorry but i dont get that :D ... doesnt matter, i found the answer for my question...
but thanx :thumbsup:

umm...those are the dates of the shows.

as in 8-12-2006 as in August 12th, 06 as in Summer Sonic Day 1 as in LP's tour in Japan in August........

O_O

Hahninator said:
umm...those are the dates of the shows.

as in 8-12-2006 as in August 12th, 06 as in Summer Sonic Day 1 as in LP's tour in Japan in August........

O_O

i know that the songs are from summer sonic (got the whole concert :eek: )
but i could figure out what the numbers are lmao :D

I think the 'you should brush your teeth and you should wash your hands' line is because while recording an album ( * a linkin park album * ) you get very little sleep and you are in a hurry all the time so you don't wash your hands after you use the bathroom.... maybe its just a random thing, but thats what i thought of.... lol.. lame.

im going away for the weekend

someone hook up anyone here that needs it.

jeezy, untitled and everyone else: if anyone wants the songs...yeah let them have them

hey guys i found that someone has already uploaded the qwerty studio version on youtube..just search xP..btw can someone give me the other songs?

Hey guys! I know I'm new here and all, but I am indeed a Linkin Park fanatic, enthusiast! I was wondering if anybody can PM me the link or send me an email : krawling001@hotmail.com to the Announcement Service Public song. Thank you very much in advanced.

(Mind you I didn't join this forum just to acquire this track lol.)

Back