LPUnderground 6 CD Leaked!

untitled said:
hm imo it looks bigger than the yellow envelope thing, what is the size of this box?(in cm's?)

Just a rough guess, but I'd say no larger than a ream of paper. They'd probably want a box large enough so that they wouldn't have to fold the Welcome Letter. I'll let everyone know tomorrow. ;)

nkramar78 said:
Just a rough guess, but I'd say no larger than a ream of paper. They'd probably want a box large enough so that they wouldn't have to fold the Welcome Letter. I'll let everyone know tomorrow. ;)

I was wrong. LOL

Same size as the FMM package they sold at Best Buy.

Wow I just got home and joined, I love the little Qwerty instrumental piece they put in the video. Man I want that full instrumental! haha

Hey Hahninator. I still can't figure out where you get, "YOU SHOULD BRUSH YOUR TEETH AND YOU SHOULD WASH YOUR HANDS?" I listened hard in ASP and even with the power of suggestion, it doesn't sound anything like that.

The Flashing Fish said:
I still can't figure out where you get, "YOU SHOULD BRUSH YOUR TEETH AND YOU SHOULD WASH YOUR HANDS?" I listened hard in ASP and even with the power of suggestion, it doesn't sound anything like that.
Reverse the track and then u'll be able to hear those words...btw who was the 1st person to realise that something meaningful could be heard when the track is reversed ???

ajay.sparkle said:
Reverse the track and then u'll be able to hear those words...btw who was the 1st person to realise that something meaningful could be heard when the track is reversed ???
Probably Mike, or Chester, or Joe, or Brad, or Rob, or Phoenix, or Rick, or... :p

I figured there was backmasking in it as soon as I heard it. Wasnt all that hard to notice. As far as who figured it out/told people first... who cares? Theres no real way to tell anyway. *shrug*

guys if you want the tracks for the new lpu 6 album send me an email with teh tracks you want and ill send them to you

Back