Lupe Fiasco somebody?

Jeezy

All The Streetlights
I know that here are not that many people that realy are into Hip Hop but what do you think about Lupe Fiasco?

I think its bullshit that FnL got leaked, but I DLed it and its tight, too bad we might never ehar the final version.

ANd most people here know him from FM.

Yeah I got the leaked Food and Liquor he said on an interview that he won't put out the record and concentrate on something else..

Jeezy said:
Yeah I got the leaked Food and Liquor he said on an interview that he won't put out the record and concentrate on something else..
Hopefully he releases final versions though, since there was some guests and some mixing and stuff still to be added in

wait hes not gonna release it? O_O
Jon gave me the leaked version and I love it wow. <3

his CD rules...my favorite song by him has to be Switch (The Science Project) though or even his verse on Spraypaint and Inkpens. but yes, Lupe is kickass.

Hybrid Soldier said:
Hopefully he releases final versions though, since there was some guests and some mixing and stuff still to be added in

Totaly agree with you. I think it's ****ed up that they don't release records after they were leaked.

^^ yeah they leaked a version that wasn't finished and Lupe said that he's gonna concentrate on something else and not finish the record...that's at least what I heard from a friend of him...

I've seen one of his videos. The one with the skate boarding. I'm not really into hip-hop (well except FM so far) but i respect him in that video. Any black person that deviates from stereotypical black norms gets my respect. i don't see enough of it sadly...

Anybody of you guys listen to his mixtapes...They are actually almost like albums...realy good...

Bad news: Check this it's from www.allhiphop.com

Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor has been pushed back from its June 27 release date, a result of an early leak of the freshman debut.

The highly-anticipated album was leaked to the Internet over a month ago to the ire of the artist and Atlantic Records.

A representative for the label confirmed that Lupe has begun recording new songs for a revised version of Food & Liquor.

In a previous report, Lupe suggested that he has secured feature appearances from Jay-Z, Pharrell, Jill Scott, Three-6 Mafia and others.

"My project wasn't completed, there's all a lot of other things I had orchestrated and arranged for the album. The leak kind of takes away from the experience I had planned for myself and for the experience I had planned for my fans," he said. "You see the kids that have downloaded it from the Internet and s**t, that's them. They're not going to experience it on June 27th, but my audience is way bigger than [that]."

Atlantic Records has not released a new street date for Food & Liquor

Back