Make Your Own Linkin Park Mash-up!

Yes I know tsinoitcelfer is gonna freak but.. I am finding this really difficult to do. I really want the rest of the mash's really bad. Jeezy could you (in minimal detail) tell me how to rip the audio with goldwave?

Thanks

Yes I know tsinoitcelfer is gonna freak but.. I am finding this really difficult to do. I really want the rest of the mash's really bad. Jeezy could you (in minimal detail) tell me how to rip the audio with goldwave?

Thanks

I don't use goldwave...but I think you have to just press recording and then start the player on the site.

You'll need to go into your sound settings and make sure that whatever setting might be on microphone is changed to your computer's sound. Mine is an option called "What U Hear". This way, whatever sound is being heard will be recorded as if you had a microphone up to the speakers.

So once you select this setting, all you need to do is hit Record and then let whatever audio you want to rip play.

Thanks for the Info but are you talking about changing those settings on Goldwave or As in on the control panel, As for Goldwave, I dont have that option or any option like that. This is a screenie of the recording input Devices I can choose:

Back