Making out at the gym

Led_Zep_Sx

I was working out at the Y and lifting weights. When there's a couple making out right by all the barbells when I want to do my curls. It pisses me off enough when theres guys that bring their gfs in the first place. But you don't need to be kissing and touching in front of everyone. What's next sex in the corner? I'm also sick of all those little shits running around...there's a crap load and they don't even care...they just run into you like your not even there...one almost racked me one time. I guess it's better than the parents of today taking care of em, also better than running around on the streets. There not all bad though..about 80% are bad.

AT THE ****ING GYM OF ALL PLACES

Surely these lovebirds (or ****ers who are too horny for their own damn good) could find a place that's a little bit more, um...romantic than the gym.

Yep... looks like someone had a testosterone overdose and wanted to take it out on his girlfiend in front of everyone..

Hell, if it was me, I'd hit the sauna first and leave a nice gob of white love mud for someone to sit on.

Yeah right... who am I kidding....:rolleyes:

phreakwars said:
Hell, if it was me, I'd hit the sauna first and leave a nice gob of white love mud for someone to sit on.

Reason #427 why I carry sanitizing wipes with me where ever I go........;)

manicmonday said:
Reason #427 why I carry sanitizing wipes with me where ever I go........;)

I think we had a thread about our own quirks while you were away Manic, this would have been a good contribution.
When I go in the public restroom, I use the paper towel that I dryed my hands on, to open the door as I go out...to avoid germs.

Lethalfind said:
I think we had a thread about our own quirks while you were away Manic, this would have been a good contribution.
When I go in the public restroom, I use the paper towel that I dryed my hands on, to open the door as I go out...to avoid germs.

I can't use public restrooms. EVER. I also don't put my own gas in my vehicles, not because I'm lazy, but because I literally can't force my hands to touch the nozzle. And don't get me started about money. Yep, I'm on Xanax and this is me better.

manicmonday said:
I can't use public restrooms. EVER. I also don't put my own gas in my vehicles, not because I'm lazy, but because I literally can't force my hands to touch the nozzle. And don't get me started about money. Yep, I'm on Xanax and this is me better.

You should look back for that thread, Tori started it and boy was it really interesting. Your not alone. Public restrooms make me nuts trying to feel clean afterward. I tend to wash my hands so much throughout the day that my hands get terribly dry. I keep lotion bottles all through the house just for this reason.

Lethalfind said:
You should look back for that thread, Tori started it and boy was it really interesting. Your not alone. Public restrooms make me nuts trying to feel clean afterward. I tend to wash my hands so much throughout the day that my hands get terribly dry. I keep lotion bottles all through the house just for this reason.

I actually can't get the pee to come out. It's a mental block on my part. Jail helped me with that alot. Although, I had an infection from not using the toilet the first couple of days. I have so many other things that annoy the **** out of other people it would take days upon days to list here. I'm not a bitch, I have issues. I'll look for the thread. Oh and I have my Bacholor's in Pyschology and that just made me worse!!!

manicmonday said:
I actually can't get the pee to come out. It's a mental block on my part. Jail helped me with that alot. Although, I had an infection from not using the toilet the first couple of days. I have so many other things that annoy the **** out of other people it would take days upon days to list here. I'm not a bitch, I have issues. I'll look for the thread. Oh and I have my Bacholor's in Pyschology and that just made me worse!!!

I know exactly what your talking about...

Oh please tell me your not trying to derail this topic into a discussion about yeast infection... please get back on topic or SOMEONE is going into the box ladies.
Jesus, what am I gonna do with you damn gabby women:rolleyes:

phreakwars said:
Oh please tell me your not trying to derail this topic into a discussion about yeast infection... please get back on topic or SOMEONE is going into the box ladies.
Jesus, what am I gonna do with you damn gabby women:rolleyes:
No need to worry. Holding your bladder for extended periods of time is much more likely to cause a bladder infection or UTI. Much more glamorous. :D

manicmonday said:

So does this mean a Golden Shower is out of the question?

Back