Making Up Linkin Park Songs

C_Blade

Just wondering if anyone does this too. Call it strange, but sometimes, rarely, but on occasion, when my mind is blank, I'll just start making up a LP song in my head, the guitar riffs, the lyrics, the music, the beat, and everything and just start putting something together that I like a lot.

Would be nice if I was actually able to make the music to see what other people thought of it, and usually it'll be a more Nu-Metal sound, based off of what I guess I was hoping to see on this album, but that's beside the point.

Anyone else ever do this?

^^

Its called making music heavily influenced by LP unless u plan to send it off to the band =)

lol I wouldn't mind selling it to them, or even just giving it to em, although it's not like they would take it anymore anyway.

Just wondering if anyone does this too. Call it strange, but sometimes, rarely, but on occasion, when my mind is blank, I'll just start making up a LP song in my head, the guitar riffs, the lyrics, the music, the beat, and everything and just start putting something together that I like a lot.

Would be nice if I was actually able to make the music to see what other people thought of it, and usually it'll be a more Nu-Metal sound, based off of what I guess I was hoping to see on this album, but that's beside the point.

Anyone else ever do this?

I used to want to make numetal music, so I kinda know what you mean.

^^

Its called making music heavily influenced by LP unless u plan to send it off to the band =)

Its good to be influenced by bands, but saying "i wana make music like LP" is not a good start. For starters you should try and be yourself, let the way you make music flow, and then you will discovered your true genre. Because i like many bands like LP but I try and just do my own thing.

Back