Marilyn Manson

he like rapes people on stage. sodomy (****s animals). blow jobs to band members. sexually assaulting security (they should know what theyre getting into when theyre hired). band members drink his urine. tells kids to kill there parents and commit suicide. threw a 6 week old puppy into audience and told them to rip it apart (they did). {this is all on stage} banned in 13 states. other then that hes a cool guy! lol..dont kill me i just found this stuff out....uh i like a couple of songs...cha...

jomama10691 said:
he like rapes people on stage. sodomy (****s animals). blow jobs to band members. sexually assaulting security (they should know what theyre getting into when theyre hired). band members drink his urine. tells kids to kill there parents and commit suicide. threw a 6 week old puppy into audience and told them to rip it apart (they did). {this is all on stage} banned in 13 states. other then that hes a cool guy! lol..dont kill me i just found this stuff out....uh i like a couple of songs...cha...

thats some bad stuff man, neva new that, i like some of his stuff *personal jesus is a good song :)*

heh heh the one song he remakes is a good song lol....

doh yeah and he also said that one ay he hopes to do the same thing with a baby (that puppy dog thing)

uhmm says that he says that the eye tattoos on his forearms are actually bullseye for his heroin needles...and then takes a **** on crosses....smokes human bones....

he is an interesting creature mehh i dont like him my friend says he is sexy with out all his make up...i never knew he did all that stuff that makes me scared of him even more!

jomama10691 said:

This is why I hate Manson. Like I'm supposed to take a depraved jackass like this seriously?? He is nothing but an act, almost like a heavy metal Tom Green with a dash of sociopathic satainism. He does it for money, and he is even more shameless then Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears in his quest as a corporate whore, looking for his next big stunt. People like him should never have been signed. At least Tom Green is funny. :/

and with the aborted baby in a jar...and reverend at the first church of satan...

i now completly agree with clogz (only a dash though??). it is all an act. i used to have a tiddle bit of respect for his attempt to be original. just another attention whore. hes a shock rocker that cant even pitch a tune. the only decent song...is the one he remade. BRAVO. then again, i havent heard much of his stuff. i onno what to think.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back