Mark of Cain - White People?

fullauto

Gen. 4:15, And Yahweh said unto Him, therefore, whosoever slayeth Cain vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And Yahweh placed a mark upon Cain lest any finding him should kill him.

The mark that Yahweh has put on Cain, has been one of the most controversial subjects in the Holy Scripture. But, according to Amos. 3:7. Surely, Yahweh Elohem will do nothing, but, He revealeth His secret unto His servants the prophets. So now, we must see what secrets Yah has revealed unto His servants concerning this matter. According to Ecc. 3:15. That which hath been is now, and that which is to be hath already been, and Elohem requireth that which is past. According to Ecc. 3:15, it let us know that Yah always require that which is past, and there is nothing new under the sun. Ecc. 1:9. The things that hath been, it is that which shall be: and that which is done is that which shall be done, and there is no new things under the sun.

So the light of these spiritual facts, we must search to see if there has been a mark, that Yah has put on any wicked person for disobedience. Since we already know that the Almighty requires that which is past and there is nothing new under the sun. And we do find such a mark mention in Deut. 24:8-9. Take heed in the plague of leprosy that thou observe diligently and do according to all that the priests, the Levites shall teach you; as I commanded them, so ye shall observe to do. Remember what Yahweh thy Elohem did unto Miriam by the way, after that ye were come forth out of Egypt.

As you can see Yahweh warns His people to take heed, in the plague of leprosy, that He might put on them, if they don not obey the teaching of the Levites. Who are His priests. And Yah said, as He has commanded them. So shall ye observe to do. Furthermore, Yah tells His people to remember what He did unto Miriam. To find out what the Creator did to Miriam we must read Num. 12:9-14. And the anger of Yahweh was kindled against him; and departed. And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and behold, Miriam became leprosy, white as snow; and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and behold, she was leprous. And Aaron said unto Moses, alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein, we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned. Let her not be as one dead of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother

Do you not attack someone for being white? I mean what's the deal. The mark I would put on him would be ragged clothes, a few broken bones, and a rusty knife. No one cares about a poor man.

fullauto said:
Gen. 4:15, And Yahweh said unto Him, therefore, whosoever slayeth Cain vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And Yahweh placed a mark upon Cain lest any finding him should kill him.

The mark that Yahweh has put on Cain, has been one of the most controversial subjects in the Holy Scripture. But, according to Amos. 3:7. Surely, Yahweh Elohem will do nothing, but, He revealeth His secret unto His servants the prophets. So now, we must see what secrets Yah has revealed unto His servants concerning this matter. According to Ecc. 3:15. That which hath been is now, and that which is to be hath already been, and Elohem requireth that which is past. According to Ecc. 3:15, it let us know that Yah always require that which is past, and there is nothing new under the sun. Ecc. 1:9. The things that hath been, it is that which shall be: and that which is done is that which shall be done, and there is no new things under the sun.

So the light of these spiritual facts, we must search to see if there has been a mark, that Yah has put on any wicked person for disobedience. Since we already know that the Almighty requires that which is past and there is nothing new under the sun. And we do find such a mark mention in Deut. 24:8-9. Take heed in the plague of leprosy that thou observe diligently and do according to all that the priests, the Levites shall teach you; as I commanded them, so ye shall observe to do. Remember what Yahweh thy Elohem did unto Miriam by the way, after that ye were come forth out of Egypt.

As you can see Yahweh warns His people to take heed, in the plague of leprosy, that He might put on them, if they don not obey the teaching of the Levites. Who are His priests. And Yah said, as He has commanded them. So shall ye observe to do. Furthermore, Yah tells His people to remember what He did unto Miriam. To find out what the Creator did to Miriam we must read Num. 12:9-14. And the anger of Yahweh was kindled against him; and departed. And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and behold, Miriam became leprosy, white as snow; and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and behold, she was leprous. And Aaron said unto Moses, alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein, we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned. Let her not be as one dead of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother

pecca-wood Pete said:
thought...it was their propensity 4 young boys!!!!!!!

Dude...glad you registered for that point....You sir should be awarded some sort of medal...perhaps the nobel peace prize....

what a waste of time when you could have posted something equally inane under the name "guest" in the guest forum....

Sorry you wasted your time...perhaps when you return you will come to your senses and turn your brain on...

or at least i hope you do

With all the evidence that has been uncovered about the ancient world (and then recovered... lol), Why is it so hard to believe that the mark on cain was a hereditary mark... One passed down genetically from cain true father?

This is an interesting can of worms you opened, fullauto. However, if the mark of Cain was passed down, it would have ended with the great flood later in Genesis, as Noah was not a decendant of Cain.

However, there is one sect within Christianity that believe that the flood was localized and that not all of the earth's land animals were killed. If you really want to know their take on the mark of Cain, just find a Christian Identity website. There, you will find a great number of people who know much more about it than anyone on this site (myself included).

_Wow said:
This is an interesting can of worms you opened, fullauto. However, if the mark of Cain was passed down, it would have ended with the great flood later in Genesis, as Noah was not a decendant of Cain.

However, there is one sect within Christianity that believe that the flood was localized and that not all of the earth's land animals were killed. If you really want to know their take on the mark of Cain, just find a Christian Identity website. There, you will find a great number of people who know much more about it than anyone on this site (myself included).

I will take a look... I am of the oppinion that though immence, the flood didn't cover all the world... The ORIGINAL sumerian accounts of the flood clearly say that the flood was not a rain driven event, rather that it was a cataclysmic tsunami that washed over the land as a result of the souther ice sheets of antarctica shifting off thier foundation due to the entry into orbit of a planet they called nibiru... That explains why the rains started after the water had risen in 90% of the acounts even to this day...

Back