Maybe ill need a political area. LOL NObama and his stupid crap!!

Your so right! Fox news tells the truth. Not hiding that liberal bullshit, that main stream media does.

i truly hope you really don't feel this way, fox news is as bad as any of them, in fact i think fox news is the worst! none of the media tells the truth, the media broadcasts whatever is going to get ratings and viewers, they screen their stuff as much as the rest.

If you want a little more reading on his citizenship. Ill take a direction you probably have heard no one talk about.... Everyone talks about Nobamas Birth Certificate being forged and fake... The one posted online is fake..... No denying it. However, I wish he would REALLY produce the long form with the same information...

NObama is not a natural born citizen, since his father was Kenyan, NObama was born with dual citizenship......

The White House announced and blared the release of his birth certificate calling it "proof positive" Obama was born in Hawaii, as if that would answer all of the questions about his presidential eligibility. In fact, those who contend, the founders of the country excluded dual citizens from qualifying as a "natural born Citizen," as the Constitution requires presidents to be. I say the document actually proves Obama's ineligibility.

It verifies that Barack Obama Sr. was listed as the father, but he never was a U.S. citizen.

I am positive that NObama is not a natural born citizen. NObama was born in Honolulu to an American mother, but a Kenyan father. At that time, British law stated that any British subject (which NObama's father was) who had a child born abroad, that child was also a British subject at birth. So although NObama was born in an American hospital on US soil, he was a British subject at birth, and US laws at that time made provisions for that, recognizing Britian's sovereign powers to claim citizenship even on US soil.

Also, at that time, if any child was born in the US, BOTH parents had to be US citizens at the time of the birth, or the child had to become a naturalized citizen, not a natural born citizen. Since then, the federal law has been rewritten, and it's difficult to find an original version of it from that time period to see the exact wording.

Romney was born in Mexico and McCain was born in the panama canal zone, so they had to be naturalized in order to become citizens.

did you know that it's a philosophical breakdown as to what defines a natural born citizen. You are argueing that blood is what rules citizenship, meaning that both parents must be US citizens. I will argue that geography is the reason. If you are born in the united states you are a natural born citizen. This is a gray area in the constitution and the recent laws.

The 14th Amendment to the Constitution defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

I think the constitution speaks for itself here, there's not much else to say after knowing the 14th amendment.

the details in the laws of all this natural born citizen BS are not much help, it's vague and obscure.

Romney was born in Mexico and McCain was born in the panama canal zone, so they had to be naturalized in order to become citizens.

did you know that it's a philosophical breakdown as to what defines a natural born citizen. You are argueing that blood is what rules citizenship, meaning that both parents must be US citizens. I will argue that geography is the reason. If you are born in the united states you are a natural born citizen. This is a gray area in the constitution and the recent laws.

The 14th Amendment to the Constitution defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

I think the constitution speaks for itself here, there's not much else to say after knowing the 14th amendment.

the details in the laws of all this natural born citizen BS are not much help, it's vague and obscure.

I def dont agree geography makes you a citizen. Thats the problem with all the baby droppers coming from the south...

I def dont agree geography makes you a citizen. Thats the problem with all the baby droppers coming from the south...

We see quite a bit up here but nothing like you guys see of that so I can see where opinions would differ on that. I believe where a baby is born and what citizenship they retain should go to the parent's permanent residence at the time of birth. I'm tired of paying taxes on alien babies.

Attachments

• 2799471027_c669c929bb_o.jpg
    2799471027_c669c929bb_o.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 6
  • 2932150836_f2c4b557cd_o.jpg
    2932150836_f2c4b557cd_o.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2997181689_33295b8992_o.jpg
    2997181689_33295b8992_o.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 3226638080_039da8e617_o.jpg
    3226638080_039da8e617_o.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 6
  • 3226640950_a6e8a21c2d_o.jpg
    3226640950_a6e8a21c2d_o.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 7
Just remember who does not support any gas, diesel powered vehicles, off roading in general. And who supports the EPA regulating our sport out of exsistance. Illeagals are over running my city. Watch this video, news report on tax returns for illeagal alien tax fraud. 4 billion in fraudulent tax returns Not Fox news
http://youtu.be/kYSy2dtFOjs

How about yesterdays news....

Yesterday, for the first time ever, the United States approved the takeover of an American bank by a Chinese state-controlled company, the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC). The takeover of 13 American bank branches in New York and California follows recent US-Chinese talks in Beijing with officials continuing to discuss the possibility of more takeovers. Are you concerned that Chinese banks are beginning to takeover banks here in the United States?

i truly hope you really don't feel this way, fox news is as bad as any of them, in fact i think fox news is the worst! none of the media tells the truth, the media broadcasts whatever is going to get ratings and viewers, they screen their stuff as much as the rest.

this is by far the truest post in the whole thread............................republican democrat doesnt matter no politician is looking out for the people they look out for themselves an there own interests!!!! dnt matter who wins this election **** is gunna be the same if obama is elected in 4 years your life will be the same you will still have your guns an the world isnt goin to end. personally im voting for Ron Paul because i just can not bring myself to vote for such a tool like Romney i mean dam couldnt the republicans get anyone better than the jagaloons they had running in the primary??

A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obummer. This guy is as anti internal combustion engine and pro riding area closure as anyone in politics. If Obummer gets a second term look out the excutive orders on the enviroment are going to shut down this sport

A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obummer. This guy is as anti internal combustion engine and pro riding area closure as anyone in politics. If Obummer gets a second term look out the excutive orders on the enviroment are going to shut down this sport

my vote really doesnt count anyways because i live in california an its a blue state regardless

Back