McCain or Obama?

Who Should Be America's Next President?

• Total voters
Well congratulations to Americans! You have a decent president again, now I just wish that could happen here -_-'
Of course I also think that people should realise it will not be easy for Obama to bring big changes too quickly, I dont care much for politics, but I say he seems like he'll do alright, he has the right ideas, that other guy sucked in my opinion, that McCain one. Le-hoo-za-her X)

Congrats to all who voted Obama!

Ps: Had to post this, found it on DA, its so cute lol

415bc278d44e7f4b06769d03bc5fc251.gif

sorry to burst everyone's bubble but life ain't gonna be all pretty roses when obama takes office...

I'm inclined to think that the republican demise was planned, so that Americans and the rest of the world would vote for Obama thinking things were gonna change, when the reality is the two parties could just as well be one. think about it, once one party screws up, it just sits back and waits until the other one screws up so they can get back in charge

democrats were the ones that were proponents of the bailout in congress...
and people thought these things when clinton took office, look what happened with him...bombarding serbia and somalia, failed attempt at a welfare system

no matter who of these two parties is in office, big business is in charge.

lol yeah but most black people here are too blind to see the obvious flaws... hopefully this party splitting will have some good effect.

I agree that here they really are blind to their own stupidity and fear of a...what should i call it...better 'choice' of president, since they are majority. With this split though I cant see anything getting better, Zuma has made many indirect threats about those who oppose the whole ANC thing, and when dealing with a man who thought a shower would cure his AIDS, there's very little one can do to make him see things clearly or from an educated point of view, or his followers who dont seem to be afraid of 'law' in the country. :confused:

good on america

now comes the real test, whether this change is but cosmetic or a full sweeping change

god knows(as much as some of us might not like it), we need the american economy to jump back to its bustling best, this whole mess is affecting the rest of the world and itll be good to have some stability back into our economy

as well as all the "war on terror" and international policy stuff, we'll see whether obama has a definite solution, or rather, a solution that will work out for the best

sorry to burst everyone's bubble but life ain't gonna be all pretty roses when obama takes office...

I'm inclined to think that the republican demise was planned, so that Americans and the rest of the world would vote for Obama thinking things were gonna change, when the reality is the two parties could just as well be one. think about it, once one party screws up, it just sits back and waits until the other one screws up so they can get back in charge

democrats were the ones that were proponents of the bailout in congress...
and people thought these things when clinton took office, look what happened with him...bombarding serbia and somalia, failed attempt at a welfare system

no matter who of these two parties is in office, big business is in charge.
your right
Well the presidency now is a poison chalice, theres the war which isnt as important in the eyes of the electorate as the economy overroad it (i believe that 62% of the electorate stated that it was the main issue behind the election, got that from CNN news)....yerrrrr...eventhough Obama's got the charrissma and is loved atm (same as Blair in 97) i think the economy will greatly overshadow his term.

like people have said, whoever would get elected now would only serve one term. this term is going to be hard on obama and he might end up hugely unpopular unless people will still be with stars in their eyes in four years come the next election.
that said it makes sense for the republicans to want to unofficially forfeit this one, so they can come back strong from opposition to more power to yet again sweep people under their wing as if they'd actually bring change or something actually benefitting lower classes

not as catchy as kevin07

and once unemploymen hits 7%, itll be back in fashion =D

and i think technically recession 09 is abit off, APPARENTLY the way things are right now, its pretty much a recession already

so really...its more like

recession 08 Obama 09 or like saviour 09

well, i friggen hope so anyways

Back