Meanings Behind The MTM Songs

has anyone seen the what i've done vid, i think it says everything about what that track is about.
i would like to know what people think Figure is realy about though. but i got in trouble the last time i talked about it in another lp forum.

lol.it is but theres no harm in improvising,pluss, i realy want to know.
PS.don't be to harsh with me, i'm fragile.

lol i wont figure.09 is about a guy who hates a girl but loves her at the same time who cant get over her no matter how bad she hurts him. Im pretty sure thats right but i could be wrong

Okay kiddies let's discuss this one by one

Wake- The song is instrumental but the meaning is in the title

Given Up- There's no escape from this point in life, i need help but nobody cares. Ya' know what? F*** it, i give up; kill me.

Leave Out All The Rest- When I die, don't hate me, just remember all the good memories and leave out all the other stuff.

Bleed It Out- I can only describe the song in this way: death-party rap punk song. I think someones dying or is dead and getting buried.

What I've Done- Accepting past mistakes and trying to move on and become something better

i'll do the rest later or you know what? you do it

In Between is about cheating and trying to earn forgiveness by apologizing for hiding it from a loved one.

Doesn't necessarily have to be about cheating. What I received from In Between was trying to hide something from a loved one and having to cover up one lie with ten other lies. And in the end he is confessing how he was caught up in between all of his lies.

Any song can have multiple meanings. Chester and others from the band have said before that they keep their songs kind of vague so fans can find their own meanings and relate to the songs in their own way.

which is a good way to get as many people as possible to like your songs, lol
Good ol' LP

Any song can have multiple meanings. Chester and others from the band have said before that they keep their songs kind of vague so fans can find their own meanings and relate to the songs in their own way.
Yeah I have a different life than all of you so I see songs different then you and we all see them different like Bleed It Out I find way different than what was said earlier. Same with In Between.

I'm not even sure if there are real or any deeper meanings behind the songs...

most of it is abstract and unpersonal

Back