Member's Pictures 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yes!
Latino!
ole! >.> except... we don't say ole... that's Spaniard XD

bleh... the hell with it...
OLE! =D

yea so I did have pics on my last post. the one where I said Matty was pretty. but they messed up so *sigh* I'm posting them agian and hopefully they won't mess up.

btw, nice pics Person & Ms.Bennington-Delson! Quite lovely

4d90bd6c21e41ebd672c4d0249e4f373.jpg

Okay. This is simple. 420. mhm. and.. "Penis goes where!?"

47bed86263b44056731d58ca5286d8d0.jpg

Inspiration for this pic came from some guy who claims that I give blwjbs for crack&weed. Which isn't true becuase that's just pretty much nasty. and I don't do coke. Simple. Yup. (lol)

Photographs by: KK Marie.

JOS, pretty cute!! :D
nice pic jos
what mouth thing lol...you look pretty, whatever you're doing ^^
Aww Jos you're sooo pretty.... love your hair!
Thanx!!! :D

mon dieu, il y a une etoile prope ton tete!!!!

lol, jos did u get your hair layered?
yeah i did :D

Jos...cuttie...^^ Oh, and I haven't told you yet that there's a girl at my school that reminds me of you...a lot...I have to show you the pic...as soon I find it...;)
i think you told me allready... and when we're at that thing theres a girl in my class who looks a bit like you... she also has curly long hair and is called diana :eek: lmao (she's in my MySpace top friends)

MrsBennington-Delson said:
i think you told me allready... and when we're at that thing theres a girl in my class who looks a bit like you... she also has curly long hair and is called diana :eek: lmao (she's in my MySpace top friends)
Oh, yeah, right, I did...:eek: Btw, I can't find a pic of her...:(

Ha ha ha...I gotta see that!

EDIT:

LP_Soldier...I just realized you remind me of one girl I met yesterday after some long time...;)

Took this today. Got my hair cut. Woo-hoo for me. See, unequivocal proof Rav didn't die... she just... *shrugged* I dunno... slipped back into reality for a while. And thats not all its cracked up to be either.
'Reality sounds like a nice place to visit but I wouldnt wanna live there' - sounds perfect to my way of thinking XD

e5b5dc2a95c207f85b6ddf7927ea2c83.jpg

Meh.

d9b605f46046194f7d32d798c638c57d.jpg

Zed. My baby. He's 15 in human years now ;) Awww

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back