Member's Pictures 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolz I had to wash the stuff out before bed. So about an hour before I hit the sack, the mohawk was just flat. It looked REALLY weird, but I didn't care. I even went out with my hair just un-glued once or twice.
Got some stares.:lol:

But, to awnser your question: Wash your hair at night.

(You can sleep on it, but oh man its not comfy!)

Oh, hahahaha, ok, thanks (now, I can die in peace... well, more or less; before that, I've to do many things here!! :p )
Btw, and before I could forget it. Congrats for your hairstlye (I dont know if I told it you before, but, never mind... I'm pleasure to say it again 'cos it's worth it) BUT tell me, for the next time, could you improve to him? :lol: :lol:

executioners1vixe4.jpg

I'm sure of it... it's very easy!! cut his crest!!:spiteful:(Besides, I'm sure he made traps... he didnt need to wash his hair at night, he only needed to see a ghost and I think he saw one quite horrible!! ;)

@BTW, nice pics everybody!!!

I like this pic... but I got told that I look pretty old in it o_O
dunno
19-07-07_0731.jpg

btw as I posted this I saw how funny I look XD ROFL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ooohhh, what a cuteness.....

5f4932492fd9afe9ad2d9ab6d94a8909.png

meee... being evil :p

Great pic Marta... n CooL grafitti!! :D

Ooooh just found this one! Me and my friend Paul, I'd forgot about this pic!

s4200003ke2.jpg

simply LoveLY!!!! ;)

Random pic that Ive been using on msn.
I <3 sushi.
6a389287900c4919feeaf3d0b443cc29.jpg

one day, I'll try sushi!!
ohh, and awesome pic!!

tomerphonehu5.jpg

Don't mind the quality, i took it with my phone :confused:
Oh and yes i'm a sunglasses-addict lol :D

nice pic Tomer.. and cool glasses!!

I FIXED MY CAMERA!

LOOK!

daaab60233af68f5fc229ab9cc295fca.jpg

Matt's possey at Eighties Matchbox gig 25th July! It was tres awesome

2757f31c05212a2062fc4291c264ca7a.jpg

It was so fun it made me do a smile which made me look tres stupid, o well

57f2d2d408615c82c76f410bb71639b9.jpg

Occasionaly it bewilderd me and made look even weirder

19a7fc8233c3aad60a46025fba835b42.jpg

And it made me a little bit hungry

c3fc6ecfb7a59d4f336901291deb9d08.jpg

She was ****in hott though! The band was good too but I have no idea who they were! I'm going to have to find out!

0ca02d98d5ea1ed60a41e7f95ae2f0b8.jpg

Oooooo lights

ae1a8eb229314acd8561cc1be66e5eb5.jpg

He was mental! He rand threw the crowd n moshed during an instrumental break of one of their
songs, check out the music at LPF Review spotlight (Eighties Matchbox) you may be pleasently suprised!

ooohhh Matt.. your pics are awesome (as always!!!!)

seems like u had a great time!!! did u get drunk?? :lol:

(btw, i have to admit that that girl is hot!!! :eek: NO!!! i'm not a lesbian...)

quite old, but funnieh!!!

myshoestv6.jpg
<-- ma shoes :D

scarynh7.jpg
<-- hhuuuuuuuu scary

treesit9.jpg
<-- kinda weird...

myhairzx8.jpg
<-- dead!!

sleepygc3.jpg
<-- i was about to sleep.. i'm kinda ugly, lol..

stupidsmilelg3.jpg
<-- who's that??? seriously, my face doesnt look like that!!

actually.. i hate these pics!! i dont even know why tha **** i posted them!! :confused:

ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (cough... I've to breathe a little bit more before to continue...:D )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My godness!! You're an angel!!! The last pic is sooooooooo beautiful!!! You're soo pretty... MUUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M SOOO GLAD OF MY SIS... EY!! Everybody, have you seen someone soo pretty as my sis!!!???:clap: :clap: :clap:

ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (cough... I've to breathe a little bit more before to continue...:D )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My godness!! You're an angel!!! The last pic is sooooooooo beautiful!!! You're soo pretty... MUUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M SOOO GLAD OF MY SIS... EY!! Everybody, have you seen someone soo pretty as my sis!!!???:clap: :clap: :clap:

My angel, I wanna thank you so much.... you're so kind to me... you are beautiful too!!!
(actually, i dont like that pic so much.. is kinda weird... it's not me! lol)

nd please dont say such things like "Everybody, have you seen someone soo pretty as my sis!!!???"
I am not that pretty!! There are much more ppl here that are prettier than me!! YOU, for example!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back