Member's Pictures 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, congrats Untitled!!! Your pics are awesome!! The last one is sooo beautiful, so romantic!!!:D btw, your partner is very pretty... what a beautiful blonde hair she has!! Well, you know, here, in my country it isnt very common to have such color of hair (well, I mean, you can have it, of course... using a dye!!
And, of course, you're really cute...I dont know why, but you remind me someone. Your face is quite familiar for me...:eek: Have you been in Spain once? :eek: Well, it doesnt matter.... My mind comes mad from time to time!!!

P.S For the next time, I need some inspiration for my short-love stories (you know, I've to keep my forum's girls amused with these kind of stories) I'll ask you for some new pics!!:D

Wow, congrats Untitled!!! Your pics are awesome!! The last one is sooo beautiful, so romantic!!!:D btw, your partner is very pretty... what a beautiful blonde hair she has!! Well, you know, here, in my country it isnt very common to have such color of hair (well, I mean, you can have it, of course... using a dye!!
And, of course, you're really cute...I dont know why, but you remind me someone. Your face is quite familiar for me...:eek: Have you been in Spain once? :eek: Well, it doesnt matter.... My mind comes mad from time to time!!!

P.S For the next time, I need some inspiration for my short-love stories (you know, I've to keep my forum's girls amused with these kind of stories) I'll ask you for some new pics!!:D

haha thanks alot^^, and i'll let her know what you said lol, that will make her smile:p
i've never been to spain (yet) i will someday lol, so i don't know who i'm supposed to look like^^
and well yeh you can ask anytime for pics:)

788320bb67b5381663dec3cd6eb5f292.jpg

new photo, because i used to post heaps...now i don't really.

i like the light in my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back