Member's Pictures 11.0

cool pics everyone
and as long as there are no trouble i dont see why he cant come back

I don't think there will be... :) I'm pretty much a hardcore pacifist now... lol. But, the only thing that might bring trouble is the name. Someone said "Reflectionist" in this thread, and the next four posts were... negative. If I'm really such a big problem, then I can leave. But, I know that a lot of things have changed within me, and I at least wanted to come back and say sorry (I've been sending PMs like Crazy, sent one to Usiel, sent one to Ugur... couple of people that were mentioned in my last ban thread...)

But, if it's seriously a problem, then let me know.

I don't think there will be... :) I'm pretty much a hardcore pacifist now... lol. But, the only thing that might bring trouble is the name. Someone said "Reflectionist" in this thread, and the next four posts were... negative. If I'm really such a big problem, then I can leave. But, I know that a lot of things have changed within me, and I at least wanted to come back and say sorry (I've been sending PMs like Crazy, sent one to Usiel, sent one to Ugur... couple of people that were mentioned in my last ban thread...)

Nah it´s not a problem
It´s good that you saw that you were saying wrong things back then
And it´s nice that you apoligize to the people who deserve an apologie

Uh-oh...

WoahItsUnhinged.jpg

good to know how you think about what happened:), you seem alot calmer

cool pic umo

Back