Member's Pictures 11.0

Rav - For once it's the other way around. Nick - the kiwi who was in the background who wouldn't shut up from our convo that I vaguely remember, because after that I continued drinking champagne. Nick's trying to make himself look tall by standing on his tippy toes and putting his arms around me and my other friend.

Jos - Thankies =) I didn't take out the best dress in the female catagory, I didn't even get nominated for it :( Damn Kez won it (I swear the hat got her the vote not the dress). I love that black dress.

Jeezy - Omg, you've changed since the last photo I've seen - the good way. I like your hair, it's so spiky. It really suits you!

Just thought I'd post a few from Halloween.. didn't really dress up just wore alot of eyeliner etc haha!

Me and Emily

Me and Mcguin

Me and Matt Matt.. you can see my skeleton earrings!!

Me and Emily with our jug of sex on the beach hahaha we ended up getting two!! Pissheads!

Me and the fella <3

Ta da xx

you look awesome alison! I'd say better than ever but you've always been lookin great :D

I was bored lol and this happend:
Unbenannt-7.jpg

Looking good Jeezy. Always did.

Alison, as pretty as ever. I'm sorry I have to agree with Vi / Fribby. Whether it's hypnotic suggestion or something else I see Kirsten Dunst in you. But only a little ;)

Jos, what can I say, you're the queen of spunk!

Not my face today, my back - tat complete and 2 days old. Dark for now. Once it's healed the true colour will be grey. I like. Very muchly.

Ravtat2.jpg

wow looks awesome Rav!
what does the tat actually mean? :eek:

Thanks Jos.

Short answer - Disturbed (band) Logo.

Longwinded answer (and what the band says it symbolizes) - all worlds are one. OR all religions are one. From the album cover 'Believe.' Has a bunch of religious symbols interwoven together. :)

From a quote on a fansite:
"The Star of David(Jewish), The Pentacle(Pegan)The Crescent(Islam) and the Cross(Christian)"
The Cresent one, not so sure.
And:
"...you will notice that the cross is really a circle broken apart into four segments by a cross going through the circle which is a pre-christian pagan symbol of the god of the sun it is not a christian symbol...'
Some suggest each quarter of circle represents each member of the band coming together to make a whole. I dunno in all sincerity what it means to those that created it, but to me it speaks enough ;)

Looking good Jeezy. Always did.

Alison, as pretty as ever. I'm sorry I have to agree with Vi / Fribby. Whether it's hypnotic suggestion or something else I see Kirsten Dunst in you. But only a little ;)

Jos, what can I say, you're the queen of spunk!

Not my face today, my back - tat complete and 2 days old. Dark for now. Once it's healed the true colour will be grey. I like. Very muchly.

Ravtat2.jpg

****ING AWESOME WOMAN! Me so jealous.

*am getting some ink done as well soon*

Back