Members Pictures 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Spud i do declare, im feeling an emo vibe, and its endubidably hot indeed.
ive already posted these pictures but.....shut up. Oh yeah and we've already established that my derek zoolander one look phenomenon is to not look into the camera
6df76df2ad126e5bd525e3b7e6f74b28.jpg

a3ed5ef4d78df111a54b5b36cd99ad42.jpg

i wanna be emo! i wanna be emo!
;)

xxx-rated outta the shower
jk picture requested by the boyfriend a while ago
b6fb19487e1509bdc00bf86818febe2d.jpg
DONT LAUGH OR ILL CRUSH YOU WITH MY TOASTER

Last edited by a moderator:
29042ecc5c1eba4cff25c9e14f8c4594.jpg

Ok the people are (from left to right) Ayesha, Jessica, Cayla, Becca, Devyn, Megan, Im kinda infront of Megan and Devyn, Laura, Sara and Jennifer. Yea I DIDNT WANT TO BE IN THE FRONT ugh that was at the 8th grade dance thing that we had um last friday.

Solid Snake said:
You have phone numbers written on your mirror?

Vash says, "Please remove IMG tags when qouting, thank you."

whats wrong with that ?
i wrote "anthea lovs sam" once in my hometown bedroom's mirror. then my mum made me change it cos my friend wrote next to sam "queer".
lol.

jomama ur so cute! :) and ur lips are kick ass! lol. and god damn, what kind of mascara do u have??
anywho, here are mine...
2c6605567eb65d95dfe6331917300d16.jpg

lol, my friend told me to be a gangster...i didnt know what to do so she told me PEACE UP! (lol inside joke...) anyways...
57f84aa0c1ceafdb2aa084a038427b45.jpg

why do you have a star on ur head?, jk

i will post a pic. maybe, i need to get ahold of a digital camera >.<

LPF4lyfe said:
jomama ur so cute! :) and ur lips are kick ass! lol. and god damn, what kind of mascara do u have??
anywho, here are mine...
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/maryogilvie/Kick Ass Album/5-4-05001.jpg
lol, my friend told me to be a gangster...i didnt know what to do so she told me PEACE UP! (lol inside joke...) anyways...
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/maryogilvie/Kick Ass Album/5-4-05003.jpg

Haha, that's the same pose my friend did in her gangsta pic. :D Also you are very pretty!!

LPF4lyfe said:

haha thank you.....my lips....are....yeah

hmm mascara i think its loreal waterproof

your so pretty! your skin is so god damn flawless im jealous.

anywho, all of you are gorgeous/handsom etc etc

oh and yes, i have phone numbers written on my mirror. its because i didnt have a cellphone for a long ass time, and decided to put them there...but now my new cell phone is beautimous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back