Members Pictures 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think more pics should be taken of me like that...less scary..lol

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
playing with my band ^^ yes i know i am scrawny lol, i need a tattoo on my arm too.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
me and my buddy's thought it would make a cool pic, so we acted all serious like we were on some secret mission.. and in case you're wondering, yes.. the car is off and there is somebody standing outside the car taking the picture haha.

098e4b175a36423f3e378e61f85153c2.jpg

Well there's me.I know,I know...just because of that this thread will now be closed lmao.But yea its for my xanga www.xanga.com/theasiand00d and I took it with a really crappy digital camera so yea.If I get a good camera I'll post a good pic.Yeah I had accidently colored over my right shoulder XD

twilightcrimson7 said:
lol you look freakin sweet in the first one

thanks, looking "freakin sweet" is very flattering haha.. but yeah, that's a pretty cool picture.

g|ft___ said:
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
playing with my band ^^ yes i know i am scrawny lol, i need a tattoo on my arm too.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
me and my buddy's thought it would make a cool pic, so we acted all serious like we were on some secret mission.. and in case you're wondering, yes.. the car is off and there is somebody standing outside the car taking the picture haha.

wow...awesome pic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back