Not open for further replies.
lmfao
thankies people

and mattleh
i toooollld yoo i didnt get a hoop cuz mon school would grr me
shows how much yoo actuallee pay attention to what i say :D
R O F L
<333

Okay, since I haven't posted a pic for a long, long time I'm gonna do it now...lol... :p Unfortunately I only have pics of competitions but I promise you I'm gonna take some pics of only me soon... :)
So, here are 2 that look nice...hope you like them... ;)

2021459b0c422e748425c32b0e9f0e70.jpg

5caff7add114f5656b05d8302a581dfa.jpg

Wonderful pickies everyone!! Di my sweet you look so elegant indeed, Sygy used the right word!! Beautiful as always Jen! ;)

Jemessa i dunnoi what to be more shcoked about lol

1) Its a different angle to ur other pics
2) Ur not sun burnt :p
Or finnaly 3) The Top of your forehead isnt missing lol

o yea n ur not on ur seat ^_^

U look sweet anyways

And SB looked like u had a great laugh look like the kinda dude i'd wanna party with.

Stenners said:
Jemessa i dunnoi what to be more shcoked about lol

1) Its a different angle to ur other pics
2) Ur not sun burnt :p
Or finnaly 3) The Top of your forehead isnt missing lol

o yea n ur not on ur seat ^_^

U look sweet anyways

And SB looked like u had a great laugh look like the kinda dude i'd wanna party with.

Yay! I got Matt's stamp of approval!

Me with a C9. Canadian Military code for "**** yo ass up quick bitches!" lol

This is me in a stolen MLVW. A troop transport occupancy = me!

Me standing with the C9. In the background is part of the base I was on in Shilo.

MORE OF ME:

Me striping down and posing for a female friend of mine at the beach. (She took the pic).

Me with a C7-A1. I was on a stealth infiltration mission. I was in the back of a storage facility looking for the bad guy. (Sargeant Reed).

He's in the Canadian military..

And they're fairly new.

n Canada, battledress is referred to officially as "No. 5 Operational Dress", and in general parlance as "combat uniform" or "combats".

Currently, the Canadian Forces use the four-colour CADPAT design, a computer-generated pixelated pattern issued in TW (temperate woodland) and AR (arid region) colours. Camouflage cloth of CADPAT pattern was created and adopted in 1995, used for issue helmet covers in 1997 and trousers and blouses in CADPAT began to replace the olive green combat uniform from 2001 when Canadian forces joined the UN peacekeepers in Bosnia-Hercegovina. The AR version was introduced when Canadian troops were deployed to Afghanistan. Previously, a tan version of the olive combats had been used for tropical wear by soldiers deployed to the Middle East, particularly during Operation Desert Storm and the deployment to Somalia.

Until well into the post-World War II era, the Canadian Army had worn battle dress uniforms similar to their British and Commonwealth counterparts, though with different national identifiers and regimental accoutrements (with Khaki Drill uniforms being worn in the summer or in tropical regions). In the early 1950s, battle dress began to be replaced with lightweight uniforms, at first Bush Dress for summer wear, and in the 1960s with Combat Dress, a set of olive drab garments more similar to the American style of combat wear (ie made up of layers and solely for wear in the field as opposed to all-purpose wool Battle Dress).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back