Member's Pictures 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahhhhhh
Dunno if I've posted this yet::
SUNP00161.jpg

EDIT: Me on the left, btw.

Lovely pics guys!

And yet again... me and my best friend Chrissy, taken yesterday at Chrissy's son's 21st!!
6432d30eb38c1d3ebd0d66391b757f83.jpg

Hmm. Aint we getting photogenic lately for an introvert? haha

My twin!!! My Robsessing sista!!! No need to tell you that each picture you post is better than the previous ones, huh? Your wonderful, loving, caring nature is clearly reflected on your outside my sweet!! My gorgeous twin!!! *squeeze hugs*

I always speak the truth my sweet... Why don't you just accept that you are great? Huh? HUH? YOU'RE THE BEST!!! PERIOD!!!!

well, this is me... don't be fooled, i hate the wrestling, i just wore it cuz i stole it off my bro b4 i knew what nwo was...
anyway, it was taken suddenly by my frien fi, with her phone, so its **** quality... and i look a bit pale... damned light! lol o well. heres my pic:
1225548776_m.jpg

Hey my buddy don't get why you have to apologise for the shirt it's fine!! Cool picture I love your unruly dark hair! Hehe mabe because my hair is mad too as you said! Good one Pete! :thumbsup:

crazy robster said:
Hey my buddy don't get why you have to apologise for the shirt it's fine!! Cool picture I love your unruly dark hair! Hehe mabe because my hair is mad too as you said! Good one Pete! :thumbsup:
yeah ur hair is awesome!
if it makes it feel better i'm sorry that i was sorry about the shirt :D

Peterdea said:
yeah ur hair is awesome!
if it makes it feel better i'm sorry that i was sorry about the shirt :D

haha awww Petie...well, thanks for liking my hair so much I'll make a point of getting red highlights more often! lol And don't be sorry about anything, it's all good! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back