Men Who Hit Women.

rockyroad said:
I will disagree with you there buckoo. There is one now who is afraid to lift a hand towards me.

GRIN

Candidly, Rockyroad, as I imagine you foraging for berries and grubs, and flicking at insects with your sticky tongue, I feel a certain dismay.

A man who has to be a leader by striking a woman to show his leadership skills is basically incompetant in that area if he has to resort to violence. So are you putting yourself in that catagory?

rockyroad said:
A man who has to be a leader by striking a woman to show his leadership skills is basically incompetant in that area if he has to resort to violence. So are you putting yourself in that catagory?

Over time, your quickness with a ****y rejoinder must have gotten you many punches in the face.

So if a woman is beating you senseless... Which it can happen because making a ***** thread like this i would assume you get beat by women, You're not going to at least punch that bitch right back...Ugh.The both swings both ways bitch your not getting special attention because you have a beaver.

vizcaya19 said:
So if a woman is beating you senseless... Which it can happen because making a ***** thread like this i would assume you get beat by women, You're not going to at least punch that bitch right back...Ugh.The both swings both ways bitch your not getting special attention because you have a beaver.

A female made this thread... One that gets beat up by other women daily.

I feel that violence in a relationship, coming from either direction, is unacceptable. It amazes me that there are some couples out there that seem to thrive on it. If either party feels that their only option is to act or react with violence, then that relationship doesn't need to continue.
I have always been an advocate of the battered womens shelters, but I feel that there should be comparable options out there for men. There are too many cases where the man is the one getting hit, yet when he calls the police, HE is the one that gets arrested, simply because of his size, compared to the womans. It's not right, but it is all too common.
I was hit ONE time, in a relationship that I had been in for 18 months.
He hit me...I hit the floor...I stood up, called a cab, packed a bag, and moved out that night, leaving him begging for forgiveness. I went back to get my things a week later, and never saw him again after that.

Billy Joe: What do ya tell a woman with two black eyes?
Bubba: I don't know.
Billly Joe: Nothin' ya ain't already told her twice.

Back