Mike divorce Anna?

Hybrid Soldier

As reported by LPpinkfreak821, "The Buzz"(A radio station local to her), at around 4:20 AM on July 29, 2005 , reported that Mike Shinoda was to follow in Chester Bennington's footsteps and divorce his wife, Anna Shinoda, just as it has been reported that Bennington is to divorce his wife, Samantha Bennington.

This is a complete rumour and please treat it as such until we report otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never heard of this... But then again I don't listen to the radio and I doubt my local radio station will announce news like that. They're too caught up with R & B and rap music to notice lol. I sure hope it's not true but I'm not going to form my own opinions till I've heard it officially xD! I sure hope not though.

I dont believe this... nor do I believe most of what radio stations and mags say... they just try to find ways to entertain you when theres nothing real to report on... :p

im keeping an open mind, because this seems to be the exact same thing as when chester got divorced: someone mentioned something about his ring, then someone posts about him getting divorced, then noone believes it

Hybrid Soldier said:
im keeping an open mind, because this seems to be the exact same thing as when chester got divorced: someone mentioned something about his ring, then someone posts about him getting divorced, then noone believes it

yes that is tru...hope he dosen't get divorsed

i personally dont care either way, aslong as trt comes out just as soon, i just posted it since its my duty to keep you guys updated

I don't think it really matters whether anyone in the band gets divorced or not seeing as it is their life. I think it's kind of funny when people say "I hope it's not true", etc. I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, but seriously, why? Is it going to change the quality of your life or something? It's their life and although I hope they are happy (as I hope everyone is--not just them) whether they get divorced or married has nothing to do with my life. Seriously though, I'm not trying to diss anyone or start a fight. I just wanted to say my piece and whether you want to admit it or not, it's the truth. I'm sorry if I hurt anyones' feelings and I know everyone does their life differently, but that's my say about the topic.

I would say "I hope it's not true" because I wouldn't want the band members to be unhappy. I'd much prefer them to still be in a loving relationship. That's why, not because it's personally anything to do with me. Because I pretty much agree with you that isn't really our business.

Hybrid Soldier said:

That´s true, we never know...

Back