Mike piX (damn cute)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the vid is aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

ShinnizleFan said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the vid is aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
I´m glad u like it ;),btw,u were so hyper lol :p

when was it??? 2002 or what??? mike has a SO funny voice in this vid ^^

yeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz I'm hyyyyyyper...if I'd see mike, I would jump on him and kiss him so that he wouldn't know who he is ;)

ShinnizleFan said:
when was it??? 2002 or what??? mike has a SO funny voice in this vid ^^

yeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz I'm hyyyyyyper...if I'd see mike, I would jump on him and kiss him so that he wouldn't know who he is ;)
wow girl u know what u want :p.
How do u think he would react?I mean,I love him 2,but if I see him,I would stay quiet,trying not become into a crazy girl,asking for autograph and an a pic with him*dreams about it*jk :p

4everLP_Shinoda said:
wow girl u know what u want
How do u think he would react?I mean,I love him 2,but if I see him,I would stay quiet,trying not become into a crazy girl,asking for autograph and an a pic with him*dreams about it*jk
yeah... that's probably what i would do too... although it would be really hard not to jump on him and kiss him passionately (sp?)... lol :D but i would just restrain myself mentally... especially when i think of his reaction afterwards... :eek: and also, if i did kiss him, everybody would know about it... and ppl would think i'm crazy... so i guess i would just stay quiet... but it's nice to dream though... :rolleyes:

Is it a crime to use 2 sigs??? tze...

yeah I would jump on him +hihi+ Would you really be QUIET when you see MIKE SHINODA THE HOTTEST GUY IN THIS WORLD??? I can't believe ^^ U wouldn't!!!
I think his reaction would be: "O.O CRAZY?!" then he would be angry +lol+
But if I'd do that he would always remember what a crazy fan he has! :D

ShinnizleFan said:
Is it a crime to use 2 sigs??? tze...

yeah I would jump on him +hihi+ Would you really be QUIET when you see MIKE SHINODA THE HOTTEST GUY IN THIS WORLD??? I can't believe ^^ U wouldn't!!!
I think his reaction would be: "O.O CRAZY?!" then he would be angry +lol+
But if I'd do that he would always remember what a crazy fan he has! :D
That´s why I wouldn´t do it,cuz the last he needs to know is he has crazy fans lol,that´s why I would be myself trying not to scream or doing anything crazy :p

Back