mikelover's journal

mikelover

well i made myself a journal since everyone else has one. anyways i'll tell u wat's been happening lately I've been home cuz i got in trouble for fighting in school also because of my grades i hate my life rite bout now

I told you how to make this! YAY! lol

About the fighting, you need to control your anger...(yeah I'm being a hypocrite...I fight all the time) And you need to bring up your grades...(once again being a hypocrite as my grades are suffering as well).

<~DarkShadow~> said:
I told you how to make this! YAY! lol

About the fighting, you need to control your anger...(yeah I'm being a hypocrite...I fight all the time) And you need to bring up your grades...(once again being a hypocrite as my grades are suffering as well).

lol yea i got to control my anger nd i will pick my grades up i cant get left back again!

well today was on of the worst mornings i woke up at 6am to find out that i had no school due to snow and i couldn't go back to sleep! but i guess later on will be better i'll just hang out wit my friends

i pretty much hate my life rite now my volleyball team sucks nd me nd my friend r the best ones, i almost got suspended from skool 2day cuz i haven't been attending after skool classes i dont ****ing get the point of me going there i dont learn ne thing, i might get left bac!, nd i felt like fight some bitch at skool. for one thing i can't wait for rec starts for soccer nd when it does ill finally have something to do!

ok my friend crystal likes a kid but the guy she likes is going out wit someone else but alot of ppl think that the guy she likes, likes her bac wat should i do to find out nd not making it obvious that my friend likes him

Sunday, March 20, 2005

went to see the ring 2 in my opinion it was pretty boring. ne ways i was wit my friend leilany nd we hung out for a few. My weekend was boring but it was fun on Saturday in front of my old skool there's always hot skaters cuz my old skools stairs r the best to grind on ne ways one of the skaters fell nd i helped him for that one moment felt special lol i would have hung out wit them but i had to help some ppl that wanted to sign up for rec since i work for the rec damn oonly if it was friday when i saw them! well ne ways it's 10:22pm nd for some reason im tired so post another time

love ashley!

April 8,2005

well im goin to sum u guyz up bout my life so far. my spring break was pretty boring except when i went to soccer. this week i only went to skool for 3 days since i got sent to the hospital becuz i fainted in my pracitce nd had like 5 seizures but im okay. yea but lately i've been havin fun my friends, but im so pissed one of my friends leilany has been a bitch wit me i've been tryin to hang out wit her nd she ignores me, yea but i end up hangin out wit my friend crystal nd i always have fun wit her. during skool i have fun wit my other friend cristina (ImTheOneThatFalls) lol it's so funny since she always embarrasses ppl in our class or were always bothering some kid erick nd we hate his girl friends cuz she has some armwarms that she has nd todaii i yelled out "imma steal ur arm warmers nd she looked rite at me nd i was crackin up cuz she would never start something with me. well that's my life so far wow wat a blast dont u wish u were me ..j/p

luv ashley

mikelover said:
April 8,2005

well im goin to sum u guyz up bout my life so far. my spring break was pretty boring except when i went to soccer. this week i only went to skool for 3 days since i got sent to the hospital becuz i fainted in my pracitce nd had like 5 seizures but im okay. yea but lately i've been havin fun my friends, but im so pissed one of my friends leilany has been a bitch wit me i've been tryin to hang out wit her nd she ignores me, yea but i end up hangin out wit my friend crystal nd i always have fun wit her. during skool i have fun wit my other friend cristina (ImTheOneThatFalls) lol it's so funny since she always embarrasses ppl in our class or were always bothering some kid erick nd we hate his girl friends cuz she has some armwarms that she has nd todaii i yelled out "imma steal ur arm warmers nd she looked rite at me nd i was crackin up cuz she would never start something with me. well that's my life so far wow wat a blast dont u wish u were me ..j/p

luv ashley

rotf they are going out???? omg rotf!!!! hahahahahhahahaha ::dies:: ha too funny......omg what is he gunna go out with every girl he sits with at lunch by the end of the year? omg i cant believe lisett was talking all that **** that im going out with him...im pissed at her...

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
rotf they are going out???? omg rotf!!!! hahahahahhahahaha ::dies:: ha too funny......omg what is he gunna go out with every girl he sits with at lunch by the end of the year? omg i cant believe lisett was talking all that **** that im going out with him...im pissed at her...

yea they r goin out eew i heard that they kissed ewwwww i cant see that ill go blind!!! lol yea that would be very scary if u were to ever go out wit erick which i kno u wont!! not even to think about it

woot im gunna see some hott sk8ers when go to practice im so excited lol ne ways i got my report card wasnt the best one! but i cant wait for my feild trip. Cristina they may have the rite to check our back packs but not my pockets so imma bring my ipod. lol im gunna take pix of everyone that breaks there ass. i also cant wait to go to ecuador to see my family!!
Luv Ashley

Back