Mike's Comments In Regards To The Leak

I've been there since 4.0 and it's the worst place ever. I think the LPMB is actually worse.

There are so many ****ing n00bs and then those who aren't n00bs are mean as ****ing **** and hate like mad. Noone has any respect and I've never heard of any fanclub that hates a CD from their favorite band so much. Jesus christ.

The LPU is truly the worst place on the internet for LP.

The only reason I joined 4.0 was for the CD,I think I made 1 post on the MB and never went back.

(P.S. Everything Mark is saying is completely ****in true,unless you really need a 4 size too big shirt don't join)

The only reason I joined 4.0 was for the CD,I think I made 1 post on the MB and never went back.

(P.S. Everything Mark is saying is completely ****in true,unless you really need a 4 size too big shirt don't join)
I'm quite surprised actually, that a lot of you have had a bad experience with it. :eek:

Has ANYONE? had a good experience with the lpu? lol

Well... you get presales and Meets and Greets...

lol, i'm not in LPU, and since LP's not coming to Canada any time soon, I guess I wouldn't be tempted.

And i'm telling you, you wouldn't find a place as homely as LPF on the net.

I've been there since 4.0 and it's the worst place ever. I think the LPMB is actually worse.

There are so many ****ing n00bs and then those who aren't n00bs are mean as ****ing **** and hate like mad. Noone has any respect and I've never heard of any fanclub that hates a CD from their favorite band so much. Jesus christ.

The LPU is truly the worst place on the internet for LP.

true that. the people there are ****ing harsh.

That's why Mike and stuff should lurk around LPF more! :D:D:D:D

We're so much more civilized. We make LP fans look good. lmao XD

although LPMB is like, 10 times worse. the place is absolute chaos, not to mention almost everyone on it who isn't a noob is a complete ***** to those who are.

yeah it's total chaos...but there are some nice people

why would the LPU bag out the LP album so much...sounds like theyre WAYYY too attached to meteora/hybrid theory and have been simply blind to LPs move away from the norm. its a real shame, sounds like the album is getting alot of nice reviews too.

lucky i decided to come here instead of the LPMB...ahaha...sounds absolutely horrendous...i thought the YCMB was bad...now iv heard everything lol

anyways, mikes very proffesional and understanding, though you cant help but hint at a tinge of sadness that the alb leaked...though he understands...im not sure warner will be so forgiving....lol
i cant wait for may 15, im counting down the days, that cd/dvd package is mine!

[QUOTE='Hazi[LP].lol
i cant wait for may 15, im counting down the days, that cd/dvd package is mine![/QUOTE]

I can't wait either, hmm, I would like to clarify though, heard worldwide release was one 14th and US on the 15th, am I wrong?

I'm gonna have 3 copies of MTM eventually, a leaked version, the iTunes version which I preordered for the bonus tracks and the CD version with the booklet... lol

Back