Mikes solo album?

wendy_shinoda

is it true mikes bringing out a solo album? thats what ive heard from like everywhere on tha net but i havnt heard much advertised by mike himself. in a way i hope he does coz i cood listen to his voice for forever i just hope he doesnt leave LP, thay coodnt last witout him hes THA GLUE o tha band! rock on mike

I wouldn't like it because for one thing, Mike honestly sucks by himself. He may be "The Glue," but what's glue by itself? Chester is probably more of the glue. Well, maybe not the glue, but he completes the band. Looking at the band before they had Chester, their lyrics were not too good. Not much meaning to them at all. The music and stuff is still good, but when Chester comes, the quality just about doubles. I really hope Mike doesn't make a solo album. He's a very talented musician, but it's just something to break them apart. Plus, I've heard "Mike's Freestyle," and I didn't really like it.

FanSince1999 said:
Jaz is not guility for nothing, He has just worked with linkin park and that's all, don't blame him
yeh i agree
i think it would be very interesting to see Mike do a solo album, but im more eager to see the next LP album

Back