Miller is one hell of a Mixxer butt buddy.... ?He has nothing better to do?

D

Deven

http://www.trx450r.org/forum/122-behind-pits/200614-drawing-line.html

Funny he posted this...

No big deal, but coushunter and dirteater74 are about to go. I issued a warning to each and told each one of them point blank that another sim comment will get them banned. I told them I am about to take a long break from the org and enjoy my daughter, so I wont care what kind retaliation they can cook up and how they smear my name. This is hype, I just want to mess with them and give them a feeling that I wont really care what they cook up, because they will.

Just be warned, at one time I thought very highly of Sonny and he probably has some emails from me that he might release. When I lobbied to join the mod team, I wanted him to join too and end the madness. I thought he might be a good guy to help everyone get long. I was mistaken. Anything I wrote to him was in the context of JUST F"ING GET ALONG, and things might b taken out of context. Cheers!

then is SUPER but hurt that Phantom was looking at the thread....

:rotflmao:

Damn, I'm haunting him from my grave!! He'll be seein a lot more of me then, :secret:

This Jackass is so worried about stupid ****... maybe if he took Mixxers **** out of his mouth and stopped letting him scratch his balls he would see there is life away from being a "super" mod...... if this post is not baiting.......

Talk about worried about what a banned member is doing... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHAHA The thread is down, did the canadians tell him he was out of line? EH? HAHAHA

You know........... I used to like Miller when he got banned before he became a mod. He took care of me on a water pump seal. But after reading that, i think I might have to reconsider.

He's on here... , same screen name. Sonny's a good stand up guy... calls Mixxer on stuff all the time, it's his mission to not let Mixxer get away with anything..

So here's the million dollar question... If you guys started this site to get away from all the org bullshit then why do you continue to bring it here?

Get over it, it's the ****ing Internet!

Stop logging in over there and pretend it never existed. If there's a downfall of this site it's the amount of "org" talk. Talking **** over there and coming back here to talk about it makes you no better...

This supposed to be about the love of the sport, not the animosity of Internet egos.

You should be ashamed as mods and admins to continue the feud and pollute this site with it.

So here's the million dollar question... If you guys started this site to get away from all the org bullshit then why do you continue to bring it here?

Stop logging in over there and pretend it never existed. If there's a downfall of this site it's the amount of "org" talk. Talking **** over there and coming back here to talk about it makes you no better...

This supposed to be about the love of the sport, not the animosity of Internet egos.

You should be ashamed as mods and admins to continue the feud and pollute this site with it.

Couldn't have said it better. Some of you guys say how much you hate the place, yet you still go over there. If you hate it that much, DON'T LOG IN THERE! I actually joined over here to get away from this crap, yet you guys drag it over here, why? Grow up and let it go, as Baileyguns said, it is the ****ing internet!

Doug

HAHAHAHAHA The thread is down, did the canadians tell him he was out of line? EH? HAHAHA
yes , i try to see it and its gone..
He's on here... , same screen name. Sonny's a good stand up guy... calls Mixxer on stuff all the time, it's his mission to not let Mixxer get away with anything..
ok good, but dont let him bring that **** here..

very well said...

Couldn't have said it better. Some of you guys say how much you hate the place, yet you still go over there. If you hate it that much, DON'T LOG IN THERE! I actually joined over here to get away from this crap, yet you guys drag it over here, why? Grow up and let it go, as Baileyguns said, it is the ****ing internet!

Doug

+2 !!!

Kinda, Like that girl who complains & complains about her old mean boyfriend, yet still wants to see him. LOL

El Mamito
Semper Fi

x2. i agree with baileyguns

For the same reason every forum has a lounge that gets tons of bitching, complaining and off the wall posts.

NONE of the Org bullshit has been brought here. We do not have NAZI mods, corporate Bs, and Mixxer. Plain and simple that is the biggest problems with the site.

Many posts get brought up for stuff started over on the org. It happens. i personally have not started any posts like that to be an ass. Ill always put the org mods in their place as well as Mixxer. They are grade A POS. Ill remind them of that any time they want to voice an opinion that is often biased. This is very much about the love of the sport. You overlooked the 1k other posts about quads and focused on a handful of posts about the org.

i made a post about it as I KNEW it would be down... didnt last 10 minutes. Poking fun of stupid crap is not dragging it here. No one is handing out warnings for calling a sheep a sheep.

Im not ashamed at all. Ill blast other idiots whether here or there. You CANNOT do that on most sites. If you did you would be banned. Im not going to have a very open censorship only to start censoring the one place many hate. Its still there and they will run themselves down. Not going to happen to a site over night. they are a very large site. However, Kmart never felt the pain of Wal Mart till the late 90s. eventually every Giant falls. Ask JC penny how they feel about Kohls.

If you something needs to be addressed to be enjoyable to you, let me know. ill get it fixed the best way I can.

Censorship is one thing... Stirring the pot over there and posting about it here is smearing the drama across the net. I know I'm not the only one that feels that way. I stopped going over there for the same reasons you did. As a mater of fact I had the same battles with admin that you did, a year prior. I stopped logging in there because the "new post" button was litered with drama. What's the need to call them out if you don't log in? Let them have the failing site, and enjoy this fresh new platform with some good people.

Arguing with admin and Mixxer does nothing but put you on the same level. Leave those sheep in that pasture and move on.

Please, don't continue to encourage the back and forth between the 2 sites. All it will do is push people away and make this place look a lot like that place. You're a grown man, act like it.

Back