Minzara's Journal

Heeeeeyyyyy Minzara^__^!!!Finally I know how u look like!!!!!U are really good looking:D*pinches cheeks*hehehehe.
Wassup?I´m talking 2 u on AIM now:p.
Sooo u went all red after reading so many good comments about u??jk;).
Well cya and take care^^.
Have a nice day.

well my brother is out of town atm... and his is the manager of my store... so for the next 3 days im the manager.... oh joy... here comes the phones calls
"The computer isnt working...."," I'm sick , and my dog died, i cant work today...."......... oh please god help me..... :(

Minzara said:
well my brother is out of town atm... and his is the manager of my store... so for the next 3 days im the manager.... oh joy... here comes the phones calls
"The computer isnt working...."," I'm sick , and my dog died, i cant work today...."......... oh please god help me..... :(
Sorry 2 hear that:(,hope u have a better day :thumbsup:

GOD DAMNIT!!! I had to working 16 ****in hours today, i swear if one one person calls off. IM going to there house and beating the **** out of them with a baseball bat...... **** this day sucked...

im out.....

well, i havent posted in my journal for awhile.... kindof been playing FFXI alot.... anyways.... still same old for me....

So, yeah i just spent the last 3 days watching Naruto episode 1-136... lol 3rd time ive done that :thumbsup:

Back