Mods and add-ons

grtrat1

I will post all mods and add-ons Ive done to the site here...

1. Added "list your Quads" in your profile and in the forum posts..
2. Added "Your real name" in your profile and in the forum posts..
3. Live Feed added to the right of the forums....

This is a list of add ons that I plan on putting on the site...

1. Site Garage- Where each member can add there 4 wheeler specs, mods photos etc...

2. An awards system--This is a Medals/Awards system. Admin can give members awards, and award icons will be displayed in member's profile, posts, as well as in a award list., Im also looking for a points system to go with the awards...Added...

3. More skins, Custom skins for paid sponsors..

Attachments

• 5853156434700.jpg
    5853156434700.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 10
Grtrat1 is it possible to add a like button to the the forum? ex.. say a member asks a quesion about jetting and the next poster answers it correctly. I can just hit the like button instead of repeating what was already answered. Just a thought . btw sight looks great.

The site is really coming around! With more places for members to interact will bring more interest. I'd really like to have it feel like a place worthwhile to share info which it looks like it may soon enough. Thanks for your help and time here Chad.

Love the eBay style feed back in the profile!!
Lots of cool features in the member profile section! I like how we can change colors and fonts to customize.

The site is really coming around! With more places for members to interact will bring more interest. I'd really like to have it feel like a place worthwhile to share info which it looks like it may soon enough. Thanks for your help and time here Chad.

Thanks fukinnuts, thats exactly what Im trying to do......

Back