Mr. Hahn, damn cute!

Hey calling all Hahn Fans am looking for a single portrait photo of the sexy Mr Hahn!!! I have some (The ones posted here are unreal, but they pixelate on my screen. I just want one pic of him for my desk top... Can anyone help, I want his glasses off and him smiling... Alot to ask for I know...

Last edited by a moderator:
JammerG said:
Hey calling all Hahn Fans am looking for a single portrait photo of the sexy Mr Hahn!!! I have some (The ones posted here are unreal, but they pixelate on my screen. I just want one pic of him for my desk top... Can anyone help, I want his glasses off and him smiling... Alot to ask for I know...
I can´t believe it but I found it lol
here ya go:-
;)
thats a old photo

FadedBlue said:
LMAO!
AHAHA!
I didnt even think of him liking frogs, i totally forgot!

Haha,that was toooo funny:p
lmao!
I thought you knew about it so I said that lol
but now when I see the pic she does remind me of frog hahaa

WOW its Joe! And lots of him. Damn gonna go light headed.

[m.k.shinoda]. Hiya my friends point out your little spelling mistake. And she is real, Im not insane like my father says!

Mike Shinoda's Gurl said:
he looks soo cute that way!! :D I like it! :D
yeah he´s so cute with his cute korean eyes awww :p

here´s another Joe pic smiling and without glasses
;)
lol mike looks so retarted in that pic..haha

0fe08f0d95cdde430e25f55fe5b3b2b6.jpg

this pic reminds of me of Joe as a mangoose and his girlfreind as a frog as blue that is faded said
lmao!!
I dont know why..it´s sick but I laugh everytime I watch at that photo :p

Hey Y'all
hope you are all well thanks for the pics. am trying out all of them but still end up with a blurred image (F%$# It!!!)
Guess I am just going to have to got on LPU's media and tell them what their female fans want!!!!!
What do you all reckon????

Back