MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence)

Taken from: http://www.pointedmagazine.com/991109mindless.htm

;)

Do you like something weird and different in music? Well if you do we have found a band from New York City on Elektra Records that will give you a show where you never know what to expect.

Mindless Self Indulgence, is a band that offers a different type of hard rock with a twist. That twist may be the antics on stage by both lead singer James and bassist Vanessa. When they step on stage one may wonder if this is a comedy show or a concert.

;)

What made this show interesting are the antics that the band pulled throughout the show. This was the first show that we have done that the crowd had to watch for bodily fluids flying from the stage. From Pepto Bismal and spit anything goes on this stage. The crowd at this show was minimal, so the fluids did not harm to many concert-goers.

If the liquids that are flying around do not keep your attention, maybe the clothing will. James showed his fans that this was more of a comedy show than just another concert. His Ying-Yang look was very different and eye catching.

So, I was right, MSI is from the US, New York, in fact, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the radical bumb, but MSI has put out a new video, directed by Jhonen Vasquez(Invader Zim; Johnny The Homicidal Maniac)

Watch it here by scrolling down to Shut Me Up on the Top Videos list.
Vash

I hadn't heard of them until a couple of days ago, when someone suggested I'd check them out. I listened to a couple of their songs, and their sound was pretty cool. It's also awesome that they got Jhonen Vasquez to direct one of thei videos, I mean, that's just wicked xD

Uhh.... Well, on My Space, their classified as, Alternative / Punk / Electro, but they are so many more genres it's not even funny.
Alternative / Punk / Electro / Acid / Jungle / Rap / Grunge So on & so forth... Lol

Yeah. Here's a list of bands that they've toured with...

Atom and His Package
Biohazard
Cypress Hill
Dizzee Rascal
Dog Fashion Disco
Iggy Pop
Ima Robot
k H z
Korn
Kraftwerk
Lords Of Acid
Marilyn Manson