MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence)

Sorry for the double post, but I'm going to be uploading a sample pack for Isaac, who here would be interested in that? I'm hoping to get at least one or two songs from each album on it.

Vash_the_Stampede said:
Sorry for the radical bumb, but MSI has put out a new video, directed by Jhonen Vasquez(Invader Zim; Johnny The Homicidal Maniac)

Watch it here by scrolling down to Shut Me Up on the Top Videos list.
Vash
yea i can see jhonen as a MSI fan. WoOt!!!!!!!! we all love JHONEN!!!!!!

LPGirl said:
i love them, ultra sex it a great song! *sing it to the tune of faggot faggot faggot*

Sorry to correct you, but the song is called, Faggot, on the album, Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy.
XD

Girls from seven eleven stay up all night,
twenty-four hours a day.
seven whole days a week.
and I can get a discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to bring back an old thread...

I just downloaded "I Hate Jimmy Page" as my first MSI song..

O____________o dear God how they freak me out. But I find this song strangely addicting.

They seem very mentally disturbed or something.......

*goes to download more*

Well I haven't heard of any of their songs until today. I just listened to I Hate Jimmy Page which scared me, but I decided to give them another chance so I listened to Shut Me Up, which is actually really good.
But anyway, I was just reading my school newspaper and I found an article about MSI in the entertainment section. They don't seem like a band that would be written about in a school newspaper. But here's the article:
The self appointed industrialpunk band from New York has recently released a heavy, double vinyl of their newest album, "You'll Rebel to Anything." The band has been selling out shows and opening for big name bands like ICP and Marilyn Manson. Other bands they have performed with have been Korn, System of a Down and Iggy Pop. They have recently played at the Voodoo Music Experience in New Orleans and the Coachella Festival. Its mix of true punk style, techno, and a splash of rap laced with heavy guitar make this band incredibly unique and even more entertaining. The band has no problem using words deemed very offensive relating to sexual orientation as well as race. So if you get easily offended this is not your kind of music.

Omg.... I just got home from seeing them live.... ****ing amazing. Jimmy is a ****ing pimp... He started jacking-off in his skirt, rofl. Lyn-Z is so much hotter in person.... Steve, Righ? is awesome... So casual, lmao. Kitty had her drum set covered during the opening gigs with a freakin' sheet with cats on it. XD
I'll be updating my journal tomorrow with my full experence.

i was playing my music really loud before cuz i thought my parents went out and kill the rock came on by MSI and mum came in my room and goes who are these guys there bicthin' and im O_O wat? did you just?? yeah it was fully weird.

Back