MTM's Album Cover REVEALED !!

wallperm2mcc0.png

i made this so ur backgrounds would look better :D

The new cover is very different indeed, aside from the previous album artworks by Mike Shinoda. I like the cool silhouettes. They do look like a real punk rock band now. For some reason I keep thinking of the "Incomplete" music video by the Backstreet Boys when I see the album cover, lol.

By the way, thanks azemkamikaze03. I used that image to make my new sig. :thumbsup:

being the first time I've looked at this, it reminds me of the south park episode where cartman makes the christian band and they did the cover picture... "don't look at the camera! bands never look at the camera for covers!"

It just occurred to me in this picture that Rob is quite short. I thought he woulda been taller than most of others. (Other than Brad... cuz of his hair ^^) And I thought Chester woulda been much smaller than it's portrayed here.

Yea that's what I thought... is that Rob, the second on the right? Or is it just because they're standing on uneven surfaces? Or is it because most of them are the same height? ...

Back