Muc off is amazing stuff

Vasilios

I just picked up a bottle of muc off. This stuff is awesome. Spray it on let it sit for a while and hose it off no scrubbing involved. This was the easiest cleaning I've ever done on my quad. It's not cheap but it works well.

Where did you buy it? Does it get the engine cases and other aluminum parts clean too?
I picked it up at a local atv repair shop. It was about 12 bucks in a spray bottle. My hoses are spotless and the motor looks great except for around the chain area from the chain wax. Other than that I am very pleased and will be purchasing more when I go back this coming weekend.

Cjm where do ride in good ol dirty jersey. If your down we ride on Sundays up in Carbondale area, if you would like to have a little fun with us local boys. Pm me

Usually south jersey in jackson. You can come if you want, just gotta be with me when you park as its a friends house.

I might take you up on the carbondale offer, depends how busy I am. Were trying to organize a new hampshire ride in october as well if your interested.

Back