Muscle cars and trucks.... I know many of us like power....

My 500+ HP Duramax, and my Dad's new '64 Nova he just finished. First track day is tomorrow with it.

The second pic is my Dad's friend Al. He was battling cancer, and he wanted to be the one who got to sit in the car and crank the motor over while my Dad adjusted the carb when they first started it. He lost his battle with cancer yesterday, just 2 days short of seeing it make its first pass. :nono:

Attachments

• 35695_1215620810906_1840437847_422422_7269380_n.jpg
    35695_1215620810906_1840437847_422422_7269380_n.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 012 - Copy.JPG
    012 - Copy.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 180.jpg
    180.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 15
It's the only way Al could ride along! RIP :thumb:

Please let us now how it goes and we've picked up a good share of Muscle Car junkies so more pics and vids are welcome

I REALLY like those STS systems for some serious street cars, but if your are headed for a front mount you'll be night and day :icon_cool: I'm sure you have your people but if you ever need anything let me know, I love building these cars. Helping a buddy that has a fab shop build a '69 camaro with a LS3 from a '10 SS Road racer :rock:

I'm pretty much a one man army! I do all my own builds but usually spend a fair amount of time in research. Once I finish rebuilding my trx, I'll begin working on the front mount. I am currently running a little 5.3 with a stud kit, ls6 heads, patriot extreme's, comp Trutorq and the ls6 intake @ 6psi. I built that to get me by after breaking #5 ring land on the mahle pistons in the 5.7 (that was at 9psi). I will need a good tuner!

I'm pretty much a one man army! I do all my own builds but usually spend a fair amount of time in research. Once I finish rebuilding my trx, I'll begin working on the front mount. I am currently running a little 5.3 with a stud kit, ls6 heads, patriot extreme's, comp Trutorq and the ls6 intake @ 6psi. I built that to get me by after breaking #5 ring land on the mahle pistons in the 5.7 (that was at 9psi). I will need a good tuner!

What is your car tuned with now? HPTuners, EFI Live, etc......? I'll post up a vid of the camaro on it's start up tune that I had a guy email me (I had EFI Live so files could be shared via email. He did an awesome job given we just talked over the phone one time I told him the entire build and he sent me the file ready to load. I like the 5.3's for boosted applications cause you have a lot more meat in those blocks to take abuse!!

Here ya go!

[video=youtube;3oCDcVzKFjU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oCDcVzKFjU[/video]

nasty idle phantom. EFI live seems like its the way to go these days. Im guessing thats what morgan's duramax is tuned with. nice cars guys, Im Jel...

I was tuned with EFI live. I think the tune is too agressive though. That's a pretty sweet set up you have there! At first I was wondering how you got that intake to fit but I see the cowl and everything moved to make the room. I used mail order tunes in the past and they were never close enough for comfort. After having it dyno tuned and seeing how out of wack it was on the mailorder tune, I saw it was just a waste of money for me and a lot of money at that! I just don't have the time to get into the tuning although I looked at making a purchase with HP tuners. Someday...

I was tuned with EFI live. I think the tune is too agressive though. That's a pretty sweet set up you have there! At first I was wondering how you got that intake to fit but I see the cowl and everything moved to make the room. I used mail order tunes in the past and they were never close enough for comfort. After having it dyno tuned and seeing how out of wack it was on the mailorder tune, I saw it was just a waste of money for me and a lot of money at that! I just don't have the time to get into the tuning although I looked at making a purchase with HP tuners. Someday...

I've seen the mail order fail a lot. The guy I used tunes all the cars at nitrous outlet in TX and lot of other TX cars. He actually has it set up to switch from NA to nitrous tune with the flip of a toggle. Most people don't realize our PCMs hold two VE tables :rock: I always planned on figuring out the tune thing on my own but when you get into the high dollar setups it makes you question whether or not you really want to use it to learn on! :gr_jest:

View attachment 238My sleeper truck. 05 DuraMax Crew Cab Dually. LLY motor with K&N intake, 4inch Turbo back exhaust and SuperChips FlashPaq set to performance unless I'm towing. Pushing over 500HP. The thing blows away most anything that wants to race, but I DO know my limitations...People can't believe an 8500lb truck can haul ass until all they can do is drive through the black cloud in front of em..lol I love it.

Attachments

• IMG_0483.jpg
    IMG_0483.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 2
is that a chevette? what motor is that?
Yessir. Stock motor, 1.6, 65 horsepower..

I have two of these actually. Here's my sedan w/ 47,XXX original miles:

imagejpeg952_9-1.jpg

IMG_20111113_144403-1.jpg

IMG_20111113_144439-1.jpg

IMG_20111113_144352-1.jpg

It's at my buddy's garage right now getting the hatch re-painted, some POS shot it in the back with a BB gun..

This is my bad ass 94 eclipse, has a bone stock 1.8l probably pushing at least 35hp still

8263aecf-1.jpg

Big block for my eclipse, or blazer I can't remember which one I put it in...
416f6337-1.png

My last blazer (after)
027_25A-1.jpg

My last blazer (2 hours before the last picture)
131_0602_05_z1978_gmc_jimmy_1999_jeep_wr-1.jpg

Not old school, but I still like it
382804ca-1.jpg

And my turd
97279215-1.jpg

And this is my 69 chevelle with a big block, you might not notice it since there is such a bad ass preddy 500 in the pic
28c5df0e-1.jpg

Back