Music

bvet4dog

mmhmm bacon!
Two questions:

What kind of tunes do you listen to? I think it'd be interesting to see what every one listen to.

Truth, i dislike the local radio stations. So much garbage are being played ( for me, it's mostly today's "rap" and "hip hop"). Plus my ipod was stolen. lol So i'm stuck with youtube for a little bit.

I'm trying to find something that has a slow groovy melody. something that is slow and easy going, great for easy listening and chilling. Any suggestions for me? :) I prefer no lyrics in this case.

Im a country boy.... all country. however i have my 80s rock and few other things here and there.

I do not however listen to an ipod while riding... cant do it.

I hate commercial radio stations as well. I listen to The Current from Minnesota Public Radio. It is a mix of everything with no commercials. You should google "the current" and then stream the broadcast live from the website. It's a great station!

majority of todays hip hop rap is garbage, i like to listen to 90's an early 200's hip hop an rap an yes i am actually a country fan

Im a country boy.... all country. however i have my 80s rock and few other things here and there.

I do not however listen to an ipod while riding... cant do it.

Then why when I called you the other day did I hear Lady Gaga playing in the backround? I didn't say anything because I didn't want to embarrass you......

I like good music, I can probably name a song out of almost any genre that I like. If I had to pick a primary favorite though it would be Southern Rock and Country.

I Listen to KROQ station in L.A. i also listen to spanish music ,i once in a while will listen to early 90's rap but will not an i repeat will not listen to any 2000 an up hip hop i hate all the stuff that has came out for the last 10 years lol..

i listen to almost anything aswell but i have my favorites . all the radio stations are country around here so i love country music since its always on in my garage,but i do like hiphop aswell lil wayne ,drake ect....my favorite country singer is lee brice lmao

Rock
Rap
Techno
Dubstep
Country
oldies

I listen to it all, just depends on the mood, who I'm with and what I'm doing. I like good use of instruments/good beat, and good lyrical content (normally something I can relate to personally).

Back