How do you like my fanfic so far..?

• Hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Read better!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fainting_LP_Fan890 said:
You kno? my english is an old mean hag named MR. Smith!!! He is mean like that, too! I swear to god im not lying!! How frkn FUNNY!! lol, i like the story, Smith(smut) got wut she deserved...if only i could that to Mr.Smith!
HAHA! my english teacher is old and his name is mr.smith too! FREAKY!

gonna read the chappie now..

GO CHESTER! again, he deserved that trip, i wonder if she broke her nose *thinks*
hopefully:D
Cant wait til next chapter!!

next chap..

chester left the school with the police, they made there way to the ranch but it took a couple of hours to get there. "now turn left and go through the gates" they made there way up the drive way and then the car stop and they all got out and walked up to the house.

"HELLO ANY1 HOME?" "hey there chester" he heard his sister voice and turn around and had her pop up in his face... "OMG.... THANK GOD YOUR ALIVE!!!" "why wouldn't i be alive chester" chester sister starting to sound puzzled "chester why are there police here and where are mum and dad?" "umm.. i don't know how tell you this melissa" "CHESTER TELL ME!!!!!" "umm.. ok, well m..m..mum and d..d..dad ar..are DEAD!!" chester started to cry, but then try to pretend he had something stuck in his eye. melissa fell to the ground and curled up into a ball and started to whimper...

chester got himself together "melissa its ok, we'll be ok" chester tried to sound hopeful. melissa got up and started to yell "CHESTER IT WONT BE OK!!" "yes it will melissa!!" "WILL HAVE TO GO TO A FOSTER HOME AND WE'LL PROBLEY BE SEPARATED!!!" "MELISSA ILL MAKE SURE WE WONT OK!!!" "now can you please go pack your stuff" "no i have to tell.." chester cut her off "there out milking the cows, while you pack your stuff ill write a note and leave it here, now go pack your stuff"

five minutes later melissa came out with her suitcase "ok now we can go" chester put the note down and walked to the police car where the police had been waiting the whole time. they both go in.. and the police drove them away...

lol love your story. who'd have thought u'd use my name. yup its melissa. heehee n_n i dont mind being chesters sister, not in the least. ne wayz good story

next chappy

"so what are we doing now?" "well we going to check, the accident reports and see if anybody reported your parent car crash and if they are indeed dead, eerrr.. well.." melissa cut him off "WELL let me see, we will both being going to a foster home and probley be separated for life!!!" "umm.. well maybe, but well we will try and get you a home together, but we might not be.." chester cut him off "able too... hmmm. thought soo *sigh*" chester sister started to cry again, so chester tried to make her feel better by hugging her.

it was late by the time they got back to chester's house, chester and melissa were both asleep. "chester, melissa" the policemen said as he shaked them both gently "wha.. what..?" chester said sleepily "were back at your house, now we have check the crash reports and i think we should go inside to tell you" chester and melissa both got out of the car and followed them inside the house, then chester and his sister both sat on the couch and wait for the news that they were about to hear "well umm... we checked the crash reports and your parents are dead because in the car which they found, it had been very badly burn they did not find any remains at all of your parent so, you guys better pack because in the morning you will both be going to a foster home!" "umm.. ok, come on melissa lets get packing*sigh*" "before you go i just want to tell you guys that 1 of us will be staying tonight to make sure nothing happen to either of you" "ok, then goodnight" chester and melissa said at the same time as they walked upstairs to there rooms to pack.

Back