my Baja build... Zorros Racing...

El Mamito USMC

Zorros Racing Team..
well guys its been a great 11 months, with a lot of up's and down's but its "finally" done...

First i want to thank God for giving me health and a good job so i can afford all this parts, all the members (to many to mention individually)that have sold me some great parts at some sick prices, the website sponsors for supporting our sport/hobby
and special thanks to
mixxer-Venom for the superb head work and great attitude toward his haters/loyal fans..

Todd-Immortal ATV for giving me so extremely good prices and overnight shipping every time we need something ASAP!

my Mechanic Justin Hebert for making this a really unsafe but extremely reliable / fast / exciting / heart pounding / adrenaline rushing atv...

20111102_175946_88-1.jpg

20111102_175507_460-1.jpg

my mec at the dyno

20111104_122337_572-1.jpg

20111102_175808_618-1.jpg

Nice!! I like seeing things built with some added bling!! Have you done much testing on her yet?

Great looking quad! It's nice to save some money and use some "recycled" parts lol.

Is that whole oil cooler assembly from Alba?

that is one of the most questionable statments i have ever read but that is neither here nor there but bike looks good
yes but that creates some drama. and since hes not here no personal offenses shoudl arise.. his job is unquestionable, totaly contrary to his attitude, LOL
Bike turned out good Bro!!!

thanks man..

looks great man!!
thanks man...
How do you like the Axis shocks? rear too?
I have never seen an oil cooler for these bikes, does it add capicity?

i love them.. the rear still stock but im going to get a Jet rebuild double rate for the rear.

yes , they still make some but they are rare. most of the people dont run them but its a great addition if you offroad race or race in general.. and im sure it adds capacity. not sure how much since i over flow bad my engine and im just waiting for the oil to keep coming out the breather tube, LOL..