my Baja build... Zorros Racing...

Got to love the 24 volt starter system. I've got one on all 3 of my quads. Nothing like just tapping the starter button & it firing up, almost instant on & go! What kind of air box lid / intake setup you got there?

Got to love the 24 volt starter system. What kind of air box lid / intake setup you got there?

well i was not to happy with it. i blew a fuse and i dont know why??? i guess ill recheck everything again.. and i got a FCI intake with pantyhose cover+ outerwear..

more pics of the kit..

20120523_150104-1.jpg

20120523_145428-1.jpg

20120523_145423-1.jpg

20120523_145412-1.jpg

Bikes coming along great.. Been watching it since you started. Out of curiosity.. Why the 24v system? You desert race correct? Not knocking at all.. Just suprised you'd add the weight and extra parts to potentially fail..

Bikes coming along great.. Been watching it since you started. Out of curiosity.. Why the 24v system? You desert race correct? Not knocking at all.. Just suprised you'd add the weight and extra parts to potentially fail..

thanks man.. with the 24V it starts super fast compared to the regular 12V.. and the weigth is minimal, just another battery. the kit is very ligth.

and i some desert racing it looks more like a big desert MX track than a Baja track. just to explain to you in a Baja track you dont run against people, you run against the "track" it self.. you want to beat the track. the races that i have been going here are mostly in sand and dirt but no rocks, cliffs, or any potential part were to brake the atv...

so i been getting smoke by some mx guys that are really fast... and im not making any excuses, they are better than me. but if they had to worry about braking the atv with a rock or any other place they wouldnt go as fast..

hope i explained my self well..

05 fan.. bigger..
DSC00400-1.jpg

Venom piston, that wont be installed until the rebuild..
DSC00401-1.jpg

twist set up

IMAG0033-1.jpg

I dont think you have that link installed correctly......

the link should come off the frame then the other skinnier link should go to the swing arm....

Just my .02 cents

Where it says,"XC ROCKER"--------- THAT WILL MOUNT TO THE FRAME
The middle hole is where your shock will mount
The other side of the link opposite where it says,"XC ROCKER" will mount to the swinger.

In other words.......... you got the link installed backwards.

The light is pretty! By any chance you are thinking about creating a component to go behind the light for the key, green and red light?

ooohhh! ok is it like right on the lip of the hood? on the very edge there's like half inch - 3/4 inch flat plastic to dremel two holes there. How about the key?

I've been trying to brainstorm a good place to put the key ignition and 2 lights. They're just hanging next to the hand bar at the moment.