My Chemical Romance

I've only heard and liked "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" and "Helena." If there are any good songs off their new "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" album, then post the track names and I'll download them to listen to.

you know what they do to guys like us in prison (fav fav song)
to the end
the ghost of you
its not a fashion statement its a ****ing death wish

yeah those are my favs

I want their new album, I don't have their first one, but if I like the second one, I'll have to get the first! I want The Used's first c.d. too! I don't have a big opinion because I don't know them that well!

I want their new album, I don't have their first one, but if I like the second one, I'll have to get the first! I want The Used's first c.d. too! I don't have a big opinion because I don't know them that well!

i love em...yesterday in hot topic they played one of thier songs and my friend and i were singing it like such idiots lol but anywho great band and i have three cheers for sweet revenge.....frank is mine and gerard is brits.

I love them! Theyre one of my favorite bands, GERARD is HOTT!!!!! haha. but i have both of their cds..and they RAWK! the vid for helena is honestly one of the awesomest (is that a word?) videos ive ever seen. i have it playing in my profile for myspace if u havent seen it ^_^

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
i love em...yesterday in hot topic they played one of thier songs and my friend and i were singing it like such idiots lol but anywho great band and i have three cheers for sweet revenge.....frank is mine and gerard is brits.

duuuudee frank loves me man. he thinks im crazy and that i have add, but he thinks im awesome man lol. can you dig it, man

but you still have a kick ass sig. ill give you that

jomama10691 said:
duuuudee frank loves me man. he thinks im crazy and that i have add, but he thinks im awesome man lol. can you dig it, man

but you still have a kick ass sig. ill give you that

lol we can share frank, deal? oh and thank you about my siggy...took like 2 seconds.

Fair enough

im trying to brainstorm on some sort of a hippie sig man. they friggin rock my socks man. fascinating creatures those hippies. but you see, i have no clue in hell how to make a "sig" so im stuck with the one my friend made a long time ago. i didnt want him to feel bad... lol. can you dig it?

I love MCR. They are such an awesome band. And like xLMiRoChezPx05 said, they write beautiful lyrics. The thing that bugs me is that ppl say MCR is an 'emo' band. But really, they are far from it. If morons actually took the time to read the lyrics, they'd see that theres nothing whiny or apathetic or "i wanna kill myself" about the band.

LP_Soldier said:
nothing whiny or apathetic or "i wanna kill myself" about the band.
^emo bands aint like that..
emo = EMOTIVE HARDCORE not emotional.
so emo bands are pretty much punk with out the polital dogma..

your probly thinking of sadcore thats the soft, sad, depressing crap.

I just want to say that their new album is freaking awesome....it's well worth a download...lol

Ooo I've been thinking about getting it.
When I first heard Welcome To The Black Parade I thought it was crap, but it's actually grown on me now.
It's #1 on the UK chart woo :/

Welcome To The Black Parade is a horrible horrible song with a laughable video.... hahaha last year he was black haired now its boroxide...... hahahaha

*slaps lead vocalist* shut up n crack a smile BITCH! *kicks him to the ground till he bleeds*

The best thing that ever involved them was being the target to many bottles full of piss at Reading...... go UK we know how to treat crap when we see it.

Back