My Final words on the Katrina&New Orleans situation

WHATEVER

I just heard about something that totally confirmed my feelings on this whole Katrina situation.
- A newspaper article stated that there were blacks stealing food and then stated that white people were looking for food -
Is that ****ed up or what? You know - this is no longer making blacks look bad, it's making the media/government look bad - racist to be more precise. How is it that when the black people go to find food there 'stealing' but when the white people go to find food there 'searching'...It's so rediculous - it all sickens me :mad:
And WTF??! - OF COURSE people are looting damnit !! I would too - nothing else to do - they're not getting any help so that's thier only other option for survival. Why sit there and wait to die when you could be getting crusty food from the broken down supermarket or something and aw heck why not take some sneakers just in case you make it out alive - you can sell them perhaps - THINK ABOUT IT!! It's a trade - a television in compensation for your house, your belongings and..your brother.. :confused:
Thousands of lives are being lost unessaraly - it's outragous. And also in the defence of many who stayed - they stayed because they had no way of leaving - DUH!! - What is a person who depends on the bus as there transportation each day supposed to do? - or wait - you wouldn't know anything about that because you couldn't step out of your box and stretch your mind to state where you can put yourself in their wet, soggy shoes !!!
GET REAL and some people are being shitty racists calling every colored person you see a ****** - and for what? - what exactly does that solve?- it doesn't make YOU any richer, any more good looking, any smarter - any anything -er - (lol) so stop being the racist shits you are and focus on doing something better with your microscopic brains so that at the end of your crustatious lives you can go somewhere other than the abyss. :p

Ahh...there - it's all out now. :)

WHATEVER said:
I just heard about something that totally confirmed my feelings on this whole Katrina situation.
This ouhta be good munches popcorn

- A newspaper article stated that there were blacks stealing food and then stated that white people were looking for food -
Maybe that's because the blacks were actuall stealing, while the whites were still "searching" because all the blacks got there first? Damn, use your brain for something other than "woe is our race"

Is that ****ed up or what? You know - this is no longer making blacks look bad, it's making the media/government look bad - racist to be more precise. How is it that when the black people go to find food there 'stealing' but when the white people go to find food there 'searching'...It's so rediculous - it all sickens me :mad:
Don't you know the difference between stealing and searching?

And WTF??! - OF COURSE people are looting damnit !! I would too - nothing else to do
You must be black. Am I mistaken?

- they're not getting any help so that's thier only other option for survival.
They're not getting help because they're shooting at rescue copters, raping and killing!

Why sit there and wait to die when you could be getting crusty food from the broken down supermarket or something and aw heck why not take some sneakers just in case you make it out alive - you can sell them perhaps -
Or how about Why sit here when I can rape a white woman? Get off it! There are thousands of reasoins to act like a savage, especially if you are one!

THINK ABOUT IT!! It's a trade - a television in compensation for your house, your belongings and..your brother.. :confused:
Sorry, I can't lower myself to that level.

Thousands of lives are being lost unessaraly - it's outragous.
Right, because ...
1) They REFUSED to leave even when told DAYS in advance!
2) The city of New Orleans did nothing to prepare for such a disaster.
3) These people are causing much of they're own problems by burning and pillaging!

And also in the defence of many who stayed -
I can hardly wait for this one munches more popcorn

they stayed because they had no way of leaving - DUH!!
LOL that is good!

- What is a person who depends on the bus as there transportation each day supposed to do?
Walk? Take the Bus that he depends on? ever weard of Trailways or GayHound?

- or wait - you wouldn't know anything about that because you couldn't step out of your box and stretch your mind to state where you can put yourself in their wet, soggy shoes !!!
... ask for a ride, plane, taxi...

GET REAL and some people are being shitty racists calling every colored person you see a ****** - and for what?
Amen sister, preach on! munches even more popcorn

- what exactly does that solve?- it doesn't make YOU any richer, any more good looking, any smarter - any anything -er - (lol) so stop being the racist shits you are and focus on doing something better with your microscopic brains so that at the end of your crustatious lives you can go somewhere other than the abyss. :p

Ahh...there - it's all out now. :)
Good one!

WHATEVER said:

Source, please?

Well, that shut me up. I thought this whole thing wasn't a racial issue. Well I am partially wrong, we don't have proof that the gov't (or Bush himself) is racist but I can CLEARLY see that the news article sure was.

Can't deny how the media interprets the news, it DOES seem pretty racist to me too.

Personally, I'll never defend the media, I just defend my own position and thoughts on the matter. Blacks and White's were trapped in the city regardless of WHY.. Black's and White's looked for food and shelter, ******S looted.

If Yahoo would have said just that, then I think it would have sounded less offensive then the separate articles.

phreakwars said:

Oh yeah, yahoo racists is really a non-biased site....

Lets look at a few things from yahooracists shall we?

Two pictures. Two different photographers. Two different people writing captions for those pics. Two different new sources releasing those pictures.
Totally non-racist, unless you take them and put them next to each other and make it look racist.

Show me two pics similar to those shown (one with whites and one with blacks) taken by the same person, captions saying the same thing as those shown (also written by the same person) and both released by the same source, and you would have an excellent point.

Otherwise you are all just a bunch of ignorant dipshits looking for any reason to make this a race issue.
Jessie Jackson would be proud.

Outlaw2747 said:
Well, that shut me up. I thought this whole thing wasn't a racial issue. Well I am partially wrong, we don't have proof that the gov't (or Bush himself) is racist but I can CLEARLY see that the news article sure was.
Outlaw, the yahooracists is not a yahoo news site.

It was not one article. The two pics were taken from different articles.

Yahoo, like other news groups, gets it info and pics form many different sources, and posts them as written.

eddo said:
Oh yeah, yahoo racists is really a non-biased site....

Lets look at a few things from yahooracists shall we?

Two pictures. Two different photographers. Two different people writing captions for those pics. Two different new sources releasing those pictures.
Totally non-racist, unless you take them and put them next to each other and make it look racist.

Show me two pics similar to those shown (one with whites and one with blacks) taken by the same person, captions saying the same thing as those shown (also written by the same person) and both released by the same source, and you would have an excellent point.

Otherwise you are all just a bunch of ignorant dipshits looking for any reason to make this a race issue.
Jessie Jackson would be proud.

Ditto to that.

eddo said:
Outlaw, the yahooracists is not a yahoo news site.

It was not one article. The two pics were taken from different articles.

Yahoo, like other news groups, gets it info and pics form many different sources, and posts them as written.

Ahhh attention to detail. I need to work on that sometime. But one thing, why would some jerk even do this? I mean what is the damn point of making this look racist? Isn't there something more important we need to worry about like uhhh...helping the unfortunate, instead of causing some stupid rumors and conspiracy?

In all actuality, this is an issue (racism/discrimination) that deserves its own thread. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like it would be very welcome here. IMHO

Ok, just a couple of things I want to clear up. They only had days to leave. If you came home to find a notice on your door with the words "leave before Wednesday" and it was Monday, I'd like to see you get those arranged easily. Add that to the fact that bus fares cost about $40 a person. It seems cheap, but not if you have 2 kids and a minimum wage job and are leaving your home to go to some random place with no hope of recovery. Also, for evacuating a city, the gov't did a horrible job. Not enough buses for so many people, not enough seats and they're basically refugees in a giant concrete building. And yes, there are white people starving and suffering in N.Orleans but there's more black people there than whites. A couple hundred whites dying is considered, in our culture, worse than several thousand blacks. What's with that? People need to take a look at themselves before judging others.

daisypapaya said:
Ok, just a couple of things I want to clear up. They only had days to leave.
OK...

If you came home to find a notice on your door with the words "leave before Wednesday" and it was Monday, I'd like to see you get those arranged easily.
If the note said that you and your children are in GRAVE DANGER, You bet your ass, I'd be out.

Add that to the fact that bus fares cost about $40 a person. It seems cheap, but not if you have 2 kids and a minimum wage job and are leaving your home to go to some random place with no hope of recovery.
Or if you're an illiterate crack-addict with NO job at all!

Also, for evacuating a city, the gov't did a horrible job. Not enough buses for so many people, not enough seats and they're basically refugees in a giant concrete building.
Are you one of those "The Gov'ment owes me" people? At which level did the "Gov'ment" fail... City, State or Federal? I am really sick of everyone blasting the feds while not saying anything about the damn BIG SLEASY! They should be the ones with a plan!

And yes, there are white people starving and suffering in N.Orleans but there's more black people there than whites. A couple hundred whites dying is considered, in our culture, worse than several thousand blacks.
Where did you come up with that horseshit? I thought this culture was more into allowing blacks to kill white people with no consequence (OJ Simpson) or that this culture was inrto allowing blacks to molest white children without fear of retribution (Michael Jackson) Take your bigotted ****** crap somewhere else!

What's with that?
Yeah, WADUP WIT DAT? FO' SHIZZLE YO YO YO!

People need to take a look at themselves before judging others.
Got a mirror?

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
OK...

If the note said that you and your children are in GRAVE DANGER, You bet your ass, I'd be out.

Or if you're an illiterate crack-addict with NO job at all!

Are you one of those "The Gov'ment owes me" people? At which level did the "Gov'ment" fail... City, State or Federal? I am really sick of everyone blasting the feds while not saying anything about the damn BIG SLEASY! They should be the ones with a plan!

Where did you come up with that horseshit? I thought this culture was more into allowing blacks to kill white people with no consequence (OJ Simpson) or that this culture was inrto allowing blacks to molest white children without fear of retribution (Michael Jackson) Take your bigotted ****** crap somewhere else!

Yeah, WADUP WIT DAT? FO' SHIZZLE YO YO YO!

Got a mirror?

Couldnt say it better myself MRIH

Back