My First Off Topic Forum Thread -oldschool

sixes said:
LOL ,How does that song go? Good pick ,hmmmm. I need to think.

Lizzie Borden took an ax, gave her mother 40 whacks (could be 30 I can't remember), when she saw what she had done, she gave her father 41.

Zukiman said:
I was in the service during the Iran hostage situation. I was with a B-52 squadron that wanted to nuke those sand monkeys into the stone age but peanut boy Jimmy kept us from doing it. At the time the US military was willing to sacrifice the hostages in the midst of about 10 nukes but Carter wanted to play nice. Now look at Iran. We should have turned that country into a sheet of glass when we had the chance.

I remember that. Wow, that does not seem like that long ago. With all the current war issues going on, I guess I forgot.

Zukiman said:
I was in the service during the Iran hostage situation. I was with a B-52 squadron that wanted to nuke those sand monkeys into the stone age but peanut boy Jimmy kept us from doing it. At the time the US military was willing to sacrifice the hostages in the midst of about 10 nukes but Carter wanted to play nice. Now look at Iran. We should have turned that country into a sheet of glass when we had the chance.

I remember that mess, I was in Washington DC the day Reagen was inaugerated, they released the hostages the same day. I remember at the time the news was saying the people holding the hostages released them on the day of the inaugeration as a slap in the face to Carter. Didn't some soldiers die in an attempt to rescue the hostages when a helicopter crashed??? Its been so long ago now...

At the time I thought it hilarious that short little cuss Ross Perot was able to hire mercinaries and get his men out and the US was unable to.

Lethalfind said:
Lizzie Borden took an ax, gave her mother 40 whacks (could be 30 I can't remember), when she saw what she had done, she gave her father 41.

LOL ,I think I heard a punk rock song cover of that.

Zukiman said:

ok, I learned how to do a link. Check this out. http://www.ahura.info/shah_president.html

oldschool said:
If you could have heard the deathbed confession of one person from history, who would you pick?

Jesus Christ.

I'd trade my whole rubber stamp collection to hear that one.

Lethalfind said:
I used to live near Fall River, Mass where it all happened...
No kidding; I have lots of friends from the RIV, I worked with alot of people that were from there (good shits) alot of Verizon people down there!

oldschool said:
This is my first Thread on GF. I hope you guys will go easy on me. lol
I have read alot before I decided to make a Thread. One thing that really stands out to me as a newbie is this. It is not smart to annoy the members here. Ok ,lets start my thread shall we?

If you could have heard the deathbed confession of one person from history, who would you pick?

Hate to re-rail this thread but I would like hear everything that Josef Stalin could confess to. That would be a long ass conversation.

ImWithStupid said:
Hate to re-rail this thread but I would like hear everything that Josef Stalin could confess to. That would be a long ass conversation.
I was going to pick him at first but decided I didn't want to know!

Back