My grandma is a NUN

angie said:
:cool: Bring it on

Bring what on?Bitch you lucky dis talk is on a forum. Don't mess wid da ninja,or you'll get a sword shoved up ur *****(well if you've got one).

Oh boy, phreak's gonna make another thread AIG versus ?... :D

Right. Why don't you buy a ticket to Bradley International Airport and we shall see. And if you need a weapon, you are a sissy.

angie said:
Right. Why don't you buy a ticket to Bradley International Airport and we shall see. And if you need a weapon, you are a sissy.

I don't need the weapon,what was I thinking?you ain't felt a somali ladies fist on your face yet.Watch your back HOE.

I guess I should buy this ticket since you've already bought a ticket to da grave!!

Right. Again, I am shaking in my shoes. Really. I look like a sapling in a tornado. Shut up and go pray to Allah. I thought he didn't condone violence, hypocrite.

angie said:
Right. Again, I am shaking in my shoes. Really. I look like a sapling in a tornado. Shut up and go pray to Allah. I thought he didn't condone violence, hypocrite.

It was you who started the name callin' remember.So it's all defence.
So stop shakin' in ya shoes,i'm not really gonna rip your ***** flaps apart!
sheesh.

Defend yourself? Right. Stupid ****ing psycho muslims looking for an excuse to fight. SHOCKER THERE.

angie said:
Defend yourself? Right. Stupid ****ing psycho muslims looking for an excuse to fight. SHOCKER THERE.

Ohh is that the best you can do missy? Defence means differently to you when a non-muslim or non-american does it.

First of all, I could care less what religion someone is. Secondly, I don;t give a **** if someone isn't American, BECAUSE MY FAMILY ISN'T AMERICAN. I was the first generation born here. So don't make stupid comments if you have your head up your ass.

angie said:
First of all, I could care less what religion someone is. Secondly, I don;t give a **** if someone isn't American, BECAUSE MY FAMILY ISN'T AMERICAN. I was the first generation born here. So don't make stupid comments if you have your head up your ass.

Hey bitch,read my post properly,I didn't say you're american.I sujest you should remove that dick from your mouth,get off your knees and actually read the posts.

Back