My Introduction

sicforsakenone

Hey, i just did this cuz... meh... LP is good, but I'm a "metal person" :)thumbsup: cris lol)... Slipknot, all day every day... fvck u poser bitches... okie doke? I'm done... :D

Co-ed_Cannibal said:
lol..slipknot is nu-metal. dont agree ask a metalist...but whatever..i still love those ****s
Dude, what the **** is a metalist? u making up words in ur sick sad little world? Oh wait, ur a "maggot" right? "sic" sad little world? Slipknot is def not nu metal... and what the hell is the difference? whats "old" metal? Metal is ****ing metal!!! Slipknot is METAL...

Co-ed_Cannibal said:
metalist=metal expert. my 9sic0 little world-serial killers/blood/metal. slipknot=nu-metal. and what?! did u mean death metal? u=need to learn about metal
HAHAHAHA, ur a metal expert? Right, and I'm the reincarnation of Ghandi... Metal is Metal, no nu, no death, no heavy, no ****, just MEtal... and u need to have something "metal" shoved into ur head, little girl.

sicforsakenone said:
HAHAHAHA, ur a metal expert? Right, and I'm the reincarnation of Ghandi... Metal is Metal, no nu, no death, no heavy, no ****, just MEtal... and u need to have something "metal" shoved into ur head, little girl.

<3
lmfao :p

sicforsakenone said:
sigh* u have much to learn pathetic one. i am done with u. for ur retarded brain cant understand what metal is

hey!!! sup meh man! *throws state of the art, trademarked, copyrighted "Welcome To Hell" sign at sicforsakenone*

It's traditional! learn to use it!

Oh wait, this is the first one ive used it! feel happy!

Lol sorta hyper >.>

Shadow_Serpent said:
hey!!! sup meh man! *throws state of the art, trademarked, copyrighted "Welcome To Hell" sign at sicforsakenone*

It's traditional! learn to use it!

Oh wait, this is the first one ive used it! feel happy!

Lol sorta hyper >.>
What the **** are you talking about?

welcome to the forums man, there are alot 'metal people' here too. like me.
so your welcome here.

Welcome to the boards. :D

And, you metal people really like to argue who is more metal then who. Its interesting.

Back