My Mom, the Metal Head!

cmlp

HAP
Any one here have a mom who worships Metal Music? If so, what does she like and what do you think about her?

My mom listens to
Type O Negative
Rammstin (sp?)
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Korn (Nu metal)
Iron Madien
(And more I don't know.)

I think it's hard to find a mom who is in to music most moms hate. So that's why I made this topic, to see if anyone else has a Metal Head mom. :thumbsup: \m/

Yeah, my mom likes most of the music I do. I never have to put up with a mother complaining about my 'crappy music'. :p

my mom is fine with lp. but she doent really listen to rock. she hardly listenes to english songs. but i remember she loved the song "insatiable" when it came out. it was by some guy, daniel bedingfield, i think.

awwww lucky you.....i wish i had parents like that.

i remember the time my mum banned me from lp because she thought chester was yelling profanity...but she thinks lp were sweet when they donated money so its all good

my parents are obsessed with country music and the crap that was out like years before they were even born....its so weird!

apparently i dont listen to music i listen 2 noise...

Clogz said:
Yeah, my mom likes most of the music I do. I never have to put up with a mother complaining about my 'crappy music'. :p

You're so lucky, my parents so dis my music. My mom does like some LP though, the stuff they don't scream in. :p

stupidsoul1 said:
apparently i dont listen to music i listen 2 noise...
lol, poor u, lol my mum like most of the music i like and i like most of the music she like, but we dont really listen to metal apart metallica and thats only some times.. :thumbsup:

My mom listens to, and enjoys, every single thing that i listen too. i constantly hear "oooh joey this group is awesome, who sings this?" its awesome because then shes extremely willing to buy me any cd that i want. suprisingly she isnt the usual clean your room or your grounded mom. my rooms the occasional mess, i dont have chores, i dont get grounded, i dont get nagged to do my homework or anything...but then i do them anyways...its some kind of mind warp conspiracy.

My mom went to projekt revolution with me so did my dad but he was sitting somewhere else. It was so funny because my mom knew some songs that linkin park sang and she was singing along, same with korn.

hahaha my dads the Metal head... he's the one who got me into Linkin Park in 1999 ( gave me the Cd when he got it)... yea but my dads fun to go on long car rides with, cuz he likes the same music. He went to The Taste of Chaos tour with me, even tho i didnt even see him the WHOle night!lol

that is so cool
my mum likes some of my music
the only ones she hates are lp and lost prophets, she says they sound like dying seagulls...but thats only because she never has sat down and listened to it...she always walks in at the screamy bits...oh well :D

Back