My Mom, the Metal Head!

pshhhh i wish my mom was a metal head....lol omg omg i think kinda is becuz yesterday i was playing pantera and hatebreed and she was into it...egh my mom likes evanescence (not metal but oh well) and she likes lacuna coil (metal whoo hoo)....i guess my dad is a closet metal head cuz when he was younger he'd listen to pink floyd led zeplin (sp?) those kind of old bands...and there was this one time when we where in the car listening to some metal station and he was kinda rocking out..and i was like "dad! i didnt know you like metal!" hes all " i like to listen to the guitars".....chyea right.....

My dad sorta likes my music. Not really LP, but he likes a lot of old rock and new rock and stuff. My mom is definately not though......My friend told me that her step mom is super goth. I thought it was funny. :D They went to the "Goth Mall" or something. She said it was a whole mall of gothic stores. That's be one wierd yet cool mom.

You are so darn lucky!! Shucks!
My mom listens to Indian, Arabic..That music.
She says "Your music is soo loud!! All they do is scream and yell!"
But, she says the music i listen to is 1 000 000 000000 times better than Rap.
Lol, i totally agree with her on that:D

teehee my mum listens to LP, she goes out and buys me LP **** lol (even off ebay), god i love her...it gets better though....my grandpa (around the age of 76) listens to LP as much as me, wen ever we out or in the car he chucks on LP!!!!!!!!

Whoa, very cool mum *Mom* you have there! At least when you're skint but want a cd desperately, your mum can always buy it because she has the same taste =)

My own mum HATES my music. Well most of it. I don't think she minds the quieter ones. When I first got Collision Course, I put it on the the living room with the sub-woofers and stuff, and she told watched it for about a minute and then told me to turn it off >.< Also she comes into my room when I'm playing LP loudish and tells me to turn it off. It's just "noise" haha. Oh well, bless em =D

Back