My new hero

shadowfax1007

[I Bleed It Out]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTWOk6slU_Y

Andrews Symonds absolutely smashed a streaker in the cricket against India last night.
Bloody good hit.
I can understand his frustration with all the streakers recently, especially in a final where the batsman are in such a deep state of concentration, only to be interrupted like that.

Dude!

I may be inclined to agree with you. I don't watch cricket that much (mostly because the only cricket i've experienced is in high school physical education, and it was boring and moderated as hell, we couldn't make it fun). But, DAMN, that hit was on par with some NFL hits.

good hit lol

this week a male streaker also appeared on a tv show here, but in a thong, so the host was like:
if you are a streaker you should be naked! and he ripped the thong of lol

symonds trains preseasons with brisbane broncos, and given the pure size and power of the bloke, im not surprised one iota, it was pure pwnge, though the straker is an absolute tool, he broke the concentration, double wicket falls minutes after the streaker is brought under control, hes lucky symonds seemed to forget he had a bat on him....

on par with nfl hits....? got enough pads there guys? its like people dressing up in giant sumo outfits and running at each other...real hits come from people like sonny bill williams,gordon tallis etc i can still remember SBW running his shoulder into joel clinton...and seeing it magically rain, or when jarryd hayne or timana tahu or steve matai would line up a hit...now THOSE are proper hits, a cut above nfl hits

that streaker got it lucky.
back when he played, Greg Chapel cracked a streaker on the ass with his cricket bat.

Hazi[LP]Tonz;557046 said:
on par with nfl hits....? got enough pads there guys? its like people dressing up in giant sumo outfits and running at each other...real hits come from people like sonny bill williams,gordon tallis etc i can still remember SBW running his shoulder into joel clinton...and seeing it magically rain, or when jarryd hayne or timana tahu or steve matai would line up a hit...now THOSE are proper hits, a cut above nfl hits

Try running up against a 250 pound linebacker than can benchpress more than his weight. Thoes pads we were when we play football dont necessarily comfort you. Infact they still hurt, because the pads aren't like pillows. Hence the reason an NFL Linemen retires by the time he's in his 30's

and btw

wth do these like world sports like cricket and soccer have so many dang streakers? Like can't they bulk up security a little?

Try running up against a 250 pound linebacker than can benchpress more than his weight. Thoes pads we were when we play football dont necessarily comfort you. Infact they still hurt, because the pads aren't like pillows. Hence the reason an NFL Linemen retires by the time he's in his 30's

and btw

wth do these like world sports like cricket and soccer have so many dang streakers? Like can't they bulk up security a little?

rugby > NFL :>

and yeah they could but where is the fun? a srunk runner always brings the crowd to life :D

i still remember that time some stupid streaker came out on a rugby pitch adn attacked a referee and a South African international,think a prop, absolutely SNAPPED him. it was a test match if i remember

Aze, mate, if theyre such men, why do they still wear pads? the fact is, SINCE they wear pads theyre allowed to start running like steroid charged idiots at one another...(oh wait...they are steroid charged...), also, given they wear pads, injuries are heavily reduced to both hitter and reciever, like 2 kids in sumo gear running at each other, they can keep running at each other and not get hurt, and retiring in their 30s? isnt that the normal lifespan of MOST sportsman? union-league players retire in their 30s, even early 30s

Hazi[LP]Tonz;557294 said:
i still remember that time some stupid streaker came out on a rugby pitch adn attacked a referee and a South African international,think a prop, absolutely SNAPPED him. it was a test match if i remember

Aze, mate, if theyre such men, why do they still wear pads? the fact is, SINCE they wear pads theyre allowed to start running like steroid charged idiots at one another...(oh wait...they are steroid charged...), also, given they wear pads, injuries are heavily reduced to both hitter and reciever, like 2 kids in sumo gear running at each other, they can keep running at each other and not get hurt, and retiring in their 30s? isnt that the normal lifespan of MOST sportsman? union-league players retire in their 30s, even early 30s
hahahh o yeah i was watching that, his name is Pieter van Zyl and the ref was seriously biased towards NZL so this oak goes and owns the ref and then the whole NZL team OWNEZ him i still remember spencer giving him a shot to the face. was good times

Back