My situation

Peterdea

Terrorhawk
This really sucks for me,

Theres this girl, i like her, shes single blah blah blah,

but...

most people think she's a tryhard rebel (they are wrong, trust me) and people will give me **** if i go out with her. i'll get beat up heeps and she probably will too.

what should i do?
not bother or just ask her?

It really depends on how much you like this girl. If you're not *that* serious about her, then don't bother. If you really like her though, then you're going to have to ignore the other people. Unless of course you literally mean get beat up.. then I don't know.

Somthings you just gotta do what you gotta do.....
You shouldn't worry bout the other ppl around you,
happened to me once but Didn't really care and went for it
good things came outta it.....and I thought that it wasn't worth it.

go with her and if people try to jump you just pull out a knife, im sure the girl has pepper spray... Basically what I'm trying to say is don't let other people run your life.

Hey forget about them! I know this sounds stupid but follow your heart. Ask her u can alway defend yourself and your future lady too.

Dude, listen to your heart - not your head. You don't want to end up regretting not ever doing anything about it.

If you want to ask her out, ask her. If it was meant to be, it will happen. Just trust the love, man...trust your heart.

does that really happen? people beat u up for who who go out with. if someone tried that here they would probaby get thrown down a bank for opening their mouths about someone elses business. any way if you like the girl then go for it. screw people...unless i'm delayed and you already have then good luck ^^

wow people ACTUALLY still beat up others bcoz of hu they like....thas perculiar...im sure they woodnt ACTUALLY beat u up....
if not just keep it between u2 *shrugs*

id love to tell you go for glory, but think it through, if its a small crush it prolly isnt worth it especially if u DO get beat up xD
but in saying that, if u feel she can love u the way u will, then hell why not, "you only live once"(no pun intended),"plenty of fishes in the sea"(if she ses no/ur driven away from her bcoz u value ur life ^^)

Back