--*My Wallpapers*--

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Good. Because I'm a hardcore procrastinator *whistles*. Haha, don't worry, it will be done ^.^

Well, if that's the case... Get it done! I'll be uploading the first of the 3 videos you wanted either tonight or tomorrow night at the latest. :)

nkramar78 said:
Well, if that's the case... Get it done! I'll be uploading the first of the 3 videos you wanted either tonight or tomorrow night at the latest. :)

Thanks a lot! I'm working on it tomorrow, FOR DEFINATE xD! I only have college half day heh. I hope I can come up with something creative lol.

Hyper said:
lol. yes, mushroomhead is a band. google em. XD

I googled them, and I think they look like Slipknot. No offense, I'm not a fan of them and really, they scare me lmao. Are their music any good though lol?

meh, go to launch.com

search mushroomhead

music videos

sun doesn't rise

they're good, they don't really look like slipknot, they got a dude with kiss makeup, and the rest wear masks, and one has his face painted like that to sing.

they do that cuz they're all part of other bands, and odn't want to be recognized, not for the scare factor, or anything like that.

the wall papers are really cool. do you think you could make me one where it plays some rob vids in it? that would be really sweet. I'll let you go creative with it.

Awwwww the wallpapers are sooo cool!!I L.O.V.E the Numb one....ooohhh yeah!Pleeease make more of them (maybe one with Phoenix or Chaster or.. MIKE!!!!!!) you'ree soo talented!!!
Great work!! (My mother like them too! :D)

I love you, you made funeral for a friend wallpapers!! xD And they're awesome wallpapers! yay you're my hero now :D You're pretty talented in making wallpapers, keep them coming ^_^

Lol Hyper!
"This video is not available in your area. Please choose another video or visit your local LAUNCH Music on Yahoo! UK & Ireland music service http://uk.launch.yahoo.com to find all videos available within that region. Thank you."

Bleh nevermind ¬.¬

As before, thank you guys very much for the compliments <3 I greatly appreciate them heh! I guess I'll be definately be making some more band wallpapers in the not so distant future (Most likely when college finishes - 2 more days! I still gotta make Vashs Wallpaper =D)!
Yeah Shirakawa_otori!!! Wow, so you've actually heard of them? Yess! They're bloody amazing aren't they heh. I'm lovin' Juneau, Escape Artists never die, Red in the new black, Streetcar, Recovery and History. I had another FFAF one but I decided to not put it up because it looked like crap! Thank you!

Anyway... umm more shall be coming soon. Definately more LP ones anyway!

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Anyway... umm more shall be coming soon. Definately more LP ones anyway!

Can't wait! You are very good at making these...
Might just have to stick one up as my backround ;)

Its funny cuz you never see nearly as many girls that are into desiging graphic stuff as you see guys... :p

Back