Myspace

i have a myspace too! it rocks doesn't it!? at first like a couple years ago i was like wtf with the layout!?but myspace is cool...i just learnt some html and stuff and put it in the 'about me' section or you could just go and search on 'myspace layouts' you'll finds loads of kewl layouts!

kisses,elena

Do not double post.
Vash

http://www.myspace.com/e_alexandrovna

add me =d

kisses,elena

Last edited by a moderator:
that's where people at your school and **** come in. you add them, they add you.. it's all a big cycle. but i guess adding people you know from the internet isnt all that bad.

i notice a lot of you dont have pictures of yourself. why? that's kinda gay. i mean, i know you all have pictures of yourself.

whatsup?!?! well ya my myspace is in my sig, I have also made almost every space that's on my top 8 for my friends, if you really need help send me a message and we can probably work somethin out and I can help ya out!

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Your name is BRAYDEN?!

Whoa, weird. That's like the name that I'm most obsessed with at the moment lol. It's my favourite, I love your name :O I've only met 1 other dude with that name, yeah. so yup, if I was a dude, I would probably change my name to Brayden. Kick ass name :)

lol yup thats my name, I guess it's okay even though I know alot of braydens lol I have 2 Braydens in like half my classes at school...it kinds gets annoying! but thanks!

Back